Slow cookers

I would recommend multi-cooker instead of slow cooker. Recently I've bought a good one by Redmond brand
Oh , my slowcooker seems to be too slow! I can't stand waiting any more
I see you're satisfied with your Redmomd multicooker, so what's your model???

It’s Redmond 250, it comes with Master-chief mode which helps to save any receipts in device’s memory.

I forget to say. As far as I know they don't sell 250's model here in England. I brought mine from Latvia. Recently I surfed their web-site and found Redmond 110, it's a lovely combination of pressure cooker and multi-cooker. And moreover, it's quite cheaper than mine.

Oh , my slowcooker seems to be too slow! I can't stand waiting any more
I see you're satisfied with your Redmomd multicooker, so what's your model???

The main purpose of the slow cooker is so that you can start dinner in the morning before you go to work, then come home in the afternoon to a wonderful smell of a pot roast, soup or stew waiting for you & the kids to enjoy!

It methodically tames and tenderizes even the toughest low-budget cuts of meat with a slow and moderate slight simmer, bringing out the flavor of the meat & veggies, making it more palatable and easier to chew with that famous "melt-in-your-mouth" taste!

Now if you've forgotten about dinner and remembered it too late, then there's always the pressure cooker to make up for the lost time, still helping you put a nice "slow-cooked-taste" meal on the table in little time! :wink:

Last edited:
The main purpose of the slow cooker is so that you can start dinner in the morning before you go to work, then come home in the afternoon to a wonderful smell of a pot roast, soup or stew waiting for you & the kids to enjoy!

It methodically tames and tenderizes even the toughest low-budget cuts of meat with a slow and moderate slight simmer, bringing out the flavor of the meat & veggies, making it more palatable and easier to chew with that famous "melt-in-your-mouth" taste!

Now if you've forgotten about dinner and remembered it too late, then there's always the pressure cooker to make up for the lost time, still helping you put a nice "slow-cooked-taste" meal on the table in little time! :wink:
Well I know what a slow-cooker is))))
But I don't like the way it cooks, that's too slow for me and also afraid to leave it cooking when I'm not home
so I decided to look for a multicooker, they say it's much more functional than pressure cookers too

Last edited:
Hanna_Fa
does your model also combine the functions of a pressure cooker and a multicooker????

I would recommend multi-cooker instead of slow cooker. In combines a little bit of everything (like slow cooker, steamer and pressure cooker). It can fly, steam, make soup and bake, and so on. Recently I've bought a good one by Redmond brand and nowadays starts my culinary experiments in there. Highly recommend, cheaper or expensive, it's such a useful kitchenware.
Oh, I have Redmond too :). I totally agree with you that it's so much better than slow cooker. Multicooker make hundreds meals. You can cook everything what you want there.

Oh, I have Redmond too :). I totally agree with you that it's so much better than slow cooker. Multicooker make hundreds meals. You can cook everything what you want there.
I heard about multicooker first time. Sounds interesting. And why Redmond?

I heard about multicooker first time. Sounds interesting. And why Redmond?
One my friend has it about two years and he is satisfied with it, so I decided to buy the same. I'm sure that others multicookers are also good, but I don't like experiments :laugh:.

One my friend has it about two years and he is satisfied with it, so I decided to buy the same. I'm sure that others multicookers are also good, but I don't like experiments :laugh:.
Haha:happy: That's right:thumbsup: I'll read about multicookers more. Actually now I don't have time to cook:cry:. I want to find something that will help me in the kitchen. Last question to you:oops: How much it cost?

Last edited:
Haha:happy: That's right:thumbsup: I'll read about multicookers more. Actually now I don't have time to cook:cry:. I want to find something that will help me in the kitchen. Last question to you:oops: How much it cost?
Sorry, but I don't remember the exact price (about 130 Eur). You can find prices and read about models of Redmond on the official site of Redmond. :wink:

Sorry, but I don't remember the exact price (about 130 Eur). You can find prices and read about models of Redmond on the official site of Redmond. :wink:
Thank you soooo much :) multicooker.com? Right?

Yes, I believe you gave a right link. They have accessories there as well. I'm thinking to get yogurt jars set there.

Wow,, they offers free delivery across the Europe. Surfing thmulticooker's web site now. Ah, free delivery is just for order over 100 pounds, but anyway I don't think they charge too much to delivery just bunch of jars.

Thank you soooo much :) multicooker.com? Right?
Wow,, they offers free delivery across the Europe. Surfing thmulticooker's web site now. Ah, free delivery is just for order over 100 pounds, but anyway I don't think they charge too much to delivery just bunch of jars.
Yes girls, That's it :laugh:)

Back
Top Bottom