Slow cookers

We used to have one before it broke down completely and we never replaced it again. I never got to cook on it, though, and it was the older folks in my family who used it the most. They would often do stews on it since I assume they would be doing pretty much the same thing on a stovetop so it was much more practical to do it this way.

We used to have one before it broke down completely and we never replaced it again. I never got to cook on it, though, and it was the older folks in my family who used it the most. They would often do stews on it since I assume they would be doing pretty much the same thing on a stovetop so it was much more practical to do it this way.
Presto Options Multi-Cooker.jpg

I also have THIS - the Presto Options Multi-Cooker, which also can be used as a slow cooker. :wink:

I bought a slow cooker earlier in the year and haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. I think if I had one when I worked in a secondary school I would have cooked things in the morning so that tea was ready when I got home. Now, I work from home so I never feel like getting anything ready for the slow cooker in the morning. I have made some really nice meals in it though.

Looks good, but I'm sticking with my 'Ole Reliable', pictured on the previous page!!

It has been a friend for life!! :)

I have a multicooker, it's Redmond brand. Now I can say that it's really hard to live without it. It's a combination of stew and soup maker, bread maker, steamer and flying pan. And you can cook there almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom