Smoothies

Orange Smoothie

full.jpg

I like this thread, I always make a smoothie every morning in summer because I love the fresh fruit season.

Some of my favorites are the following :
-----------------------------
Two fresh peaches
A whole carton of strawberries
Two tbsp of greek yoghurt
Some honey
----------------------------
One carton of blueberries
One carton of raspberries
Two tbsp greek yoghurt
Honey
------------------------------
2 fresh big dates
1 apple
200 ml milk
Cinnamon
---------------------------------
1 whole mango
2 peaches
Greek yoghurt
1 carton of strawberries
1 carton of raspberries
2 ripe bananas
------------------------------------

I like this thread, I always make a smoothie every morning in summer because I love the fresh fruit season.

Some of my favorites are the following :
-----------------------------
Two fresh peaches
A whole carton of strawberries
Two tbsp of greek yoghurt
Some honey
----------------------------
One carton of blueberries
One carton of raspberries
Two tbsp greek yoghurt
Honey
2 fresh big dates
1 apple
200 ml milk
Cinnamon
---------------------------------
1 whole mango
2 peaches
Greek yoghurt
1 carton of strawberries
1 carton of raspberries
2 ripe bananas
------------------------------------

I like the way you mix fruits and berries in your smoothies. Lately, my smoothies are one fruit or berry only, except that I always put a banana in as a base with the half n half.

I have never used yogurt in a smoothie. I'll have to give it a try.

I like the way you mix fruits and berries in your smoothies. Lately, my smoothies are one fruit or berry only, except that I always put a banana in as a base with the half n half.

I have never used yogurt in a smoothie. I'll have to give it a try.
Bananas make a good smoothie base too, but I have a preference for some acidity in my morning smoothie so I prefer yoghurt based smoothies

I like to drink smoothies, but I wouldn't use them as a source of nutrition, because you don't have to chew anything what causes a digestive problem, where our body doesn't produce a certain enzyme for digestion.

I like to drink smoothies, but I wouldn't use them as a source of nutrition, because you don't have to chew anything what causes a digestive problem, where our body doesn't produce a certain enzyme for digestion.

That's confusing. Babies grow initially on mother's milk and don't have to chew it. It nourishes them well. Smoothies are for the most part, milk. Fruit and other ingredients are added.

I don't think you have a factual representation of the nutritional value of smoothies.

I did read that somewhere. They said these movements of our jaw stimulates the pancreas to produce gastric juice if I remember everything right and that's also one of the biggest problem for people who can't eat solid food anymore.

Back
Top Bottom