Suggestion for Gentlemans Dinner

The best! It's basically a beef gravy, just with port and Stilton added. A really good flavour combination .

This sounds delicious indeed! If only I had Port and Stilton here now. Next time at the Supermarket I’ll check for them.
This combo also reminds me a soup I had in Amsterdam years ago, made with goat’s cheese and beer. It was lovely

You might try what we in the US, call London Broil. Add whatever sides you want, whatever appetizers you want.

Hi...was a great evening! Good talk and discussion. Menu was roast bones - with toast and pate, conichons. Main was a big steak, mushroom and stilton pie, with buttery mash. Desert was Tiramisu, then cheese and port!
Excellent! No left-overs, I suppose? :hungry:

Hi...was a great evening! Good talk and discussion. Menu was roast bones - with toast and pate, conichons. Main was a big steak, mushroom and stilton pie, with buttery mash. Desert was Tiramisu, then cheese and port!
Bravo, 9/10. I deducted one point for the lack of strippers.Nb I will return the point if the car in your av is a TR5 PI

Back
Top Bottom