Super Bowl LVIII 2024

I have no idea - cake frosting/icing for cakes, but it’s premade stuff in a tub:

View attachment 109963
H-E-B

View attachment 109964
Pillsbury

It’s really nasty on its own - very fake-sweet tasting, but apparently, ya gotta have it for 2-ingredient school cafeteria fudge!
I love fudge in icecream so I’m tempted to try this out.
Don’t know if we have that stuff here? 🤷‍♀️

I love fudge in icecream so I’m tempted to try this out.
Don’t know if we have that stuff here? 🤷‍♀️
Ocado show a whole line of these:

IMG_7534.jpeg

I’m assuming that’s the same thing.

Found what looks like the equivalent. It gets an absolute pasting in the reviews so I’d better have a go before they discontinue it 😂

View attachment 109966
I’m telling, I have a huge sweet tooth, I love cake frosting (I can eat loads and loads of proper frosting on its own)…and that stuff is beyond nasty - it has an overpowering taste of chemicals, and depending on which brand it is (there are three main brands here, and the shops’-own versions), the texture can be way, way off as well.

Huge football fans here, so this is a big day for my family.
Bitterly dark cocktails (along with the lovely princess tiara that the winner of our family pool gets to wear as reward/punishment:
IMG_4065.jpeg

Joe’s surprise spread (layered shrimp dip with seafood sauce) for an appetizer:
72938518018__A6C83BE6-1D71-4936-A287-F68AFD12538B.jpeg

We had pizza for the main course, and lemon sponge pudding (my great-grandmother’s recipe) for dessert.

Last edited:
Huge football fans here, so this is a big day for my family.
Bitterly dark cocktails (along with the lovely princess tiara that the winner of our family pool gets to wear as reward/punishment:
View attachment 109968
Joe’s surprise spread (layered shrimp dip with seafood sauce) for an appetizer:
View attachment 109969
We had pizza for the main course, and lemon sponge pudding (my great-grandmother’s recipe) for dessert.
I love the tiara!

Back
Top Bottom