Temporary farewell

Most avian visitors are herring gulls and lesser black-backed gulls, with the odd smattering of crows and an array of woodpigeons, one of which is recognisable by its funky, off-beat coo. Today, though, a pied wagtail.

003.JPG

Only if they are egg-laying.

We had a wild weather day here yesterday, leading to the thought that it would be good to get out of this place before winter arrives. There again, we might be okay - I seem to recall my old headmaster telling me in no uncertain terms that I was born to luge.

This is for the benefit of those sceptics that think we never get any sunny days in the east of Scotland...it's glorious today.

001.JPG

Unfortunately, however, someone has seen fit to dump on oil rig right in the line of vision of our sea-view window.

002.JPG

This is, apparently, a rig that is not currently in use and there are several of the things littering the Fife coast at present.

This is for the benefit of those sceptics that think we never get any sunny days in the east of Scotland...it's glorious today.

View attachment 1434

Unfortunately, however, someone has seen fit to dump on oil rig right in the line of vision of our sea-view window.

View attachment 1435

This is, apparently, a rig that is not currently in use and there are several of the things littering the Fife coast at present.
Get a rowing boat and claim squatters rights!

I'd put up with the oil rig for the rest of the view. This is the sort of view I get from my window (there's an Aldi at the end of my road).

DSCF1602.jpg

:roflmao:. I'm so slow sometimes, @classic33 . You are always surprising me. :( Looks like green apples, yellow peppers and oranges. If I really didn't have a life, I'm sure I would google which fruit and veg appear on Aldi lorries...

Back
Top Bottom