Temporary farewell

Broccoli, Granny Smith, Yellow pepper, Peach, Orange, Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Red Pepper, Cherries.

Comma's added after Granny Smith & peach

Last edited:
:roflmao:. I'm so slow sometimes, @classic33 . You are always surprising me. :( Looks like green apples, yellow peppers and oranges. If I really didn't have a life, I'm sure I would google which fruit and veg appear on Aldi lorries...
Did it give the answer then?

My temporary home has lots of woodpigeons in the vicinity. There is one particular bird that we have named 'Maverick' because he has a quirky cooing pattern. This is a little hard to explain, but I shall try.

Standard-issue woodpigeon: Coo-cooo-coo...coo-coo
Maverick: Coo-cooo-coo...cu.cu.coo

Apart from this little stuttering bit, he also performs the first "Coo" of a new set and stops there. I like it.

My temporary home has lots of woodpigeons in the vicinity. There is one particular bird that we have named 'Maverick' because he has a quirky cooing pattern. This is a little hard to explain, but I shall try.

Standard-issue woodpigeon: Coo-cooo-coo...coo-coo
Maverick: Coo-cooo-coo...cu.cu.coo

Apart from this little stuttering bit, he also performs the first "Coo" of a new set and stops there. I like it.
Goose 'll be along shortly.

Goose 'll be along shortly.
Sounds like its a 'would be' cuckoo rather than a wood pigeon. It funny, talking of bird puns, we have this squeaky dog toy in the shape of a toucan. Yesterday the dog punctured it so it doesn't squeak any more. My daughter said, "Oh dear, now its not so much Toucan as Tou can't".

Duck flight to Copenhagen: no lack of choice in terms of restaurants here. Copenhagen is renowned for being a little bit expensive, but it's not so bad. We had an excellent spinach paneer in a Pakistani restaurant - paneer (plus rice), a large beer and a very nice Irish coffee, coming in at a shade under £20 each. Not so different to what you would pay in the UK.

Some things a a tad expensive; a cup of coffee or a glass of beer in a pub set you back a little more than what you'd pay in Britain, although you can buy bottled beer for less than half the price of what it costs in bars.

All of which reminds me to pop over to the beer thread...

Back
Top Bottom