Thanksgiving Meal 2020

Our family gathering was unusual for us. We typically pull out the china, crystal and silver, set the tables with white lines and spend lots of time in close contact. The usual attendance at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter gatherings range from 25 to 35. Yesterday we were 15, 5 more than the recommended limit of 10, Mom, sibs, their spouses, 2 nieces and 3 greats. We ate under Sis's carport, fully open on two sides and half open on one, we ate on folding tables with paper plates and plastic utensils. The most difficult aspect was not being able to hug and kiss everyone. The food did not suffer. We ate like royalty.

That's really important. Its indoors that the virus spreads more easily. I'm glad you had a good get together.
:thankyou:MG.
When I wake in the morning and find that I am still breathing my first thought is gratitude for my family. I do not need a special day to give thanks for all of my blessings.

:thankyou:MG.
When I wake in the morning and find that I am still breathing my first thought is gratitude for my family. I do not need a special day to give thanks for all of my blessings.

Every day above the grounds a bonus, I was just saying to an old school,friend the other day, a lot of people we went to school with are no longer with us!!

Russ

Every day above the grounds a bonus, I was just saying to an old school,friend the other day, a lot of people we went to school with are no longer with us!!

Russ
DITTO
There is always someone in our lives who have it worse than we do. Yesterday my Brother-in-Law told me that he has been to 5 funerals in the last 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom