The Cookbook Game #1

SatNav, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You are the first one to complete the game with TWO recipes.

Thanks so much for playing.

If it is too late to post the first recipe, let me know. It is actually in the oven as I type. (If it is too late, I will certainly post this on the appropriate recipe thread anyway.)
Hi!!!!! As you found out from your fellow players, you have plenty of time.

Red Snapper & Green Sauce -

red-snapper-italian-img_7483.jpg

https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/red-snapper-green-sauce.15985/

Drop by and enjoy!

(I was away at a farmer's conference this past weekend. Worthwhile! At any rate, I'm here now... I had to cook it by today as I didn't want the fish to go bad and nasty...)

EDIT: the recipe did call for too much oil. Fortunately that drained off to the side and I didn't have to eat that part. If I make it again, I'll reduce the oil by at least half. But a sad waste of good olive oil...

Last edited:
Yeah, great job. Glad you enjoyed the fish.

Thanks so much for playing, know you have been pretty busy, I appreciate it.!!!!

I'm no good. Count me out! I've just recently re-bought some of the old cookbooks that I lost in Storage. :(:headshake::o_o::wacky:

I'm no good. Count me out! I've just recently re-bought some of the old cookbooks that I lost in Storage. :(:headshake::o_o::wacky:
What do you mean "count me out". Why? Would love to know what books you just re-bought. And you do love to cook, don't you? So, what's the problem? lol

SatNav, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You are the first one to complete the game with TWO recipes.

Thanks so much for playing.

You're welcome.
I'm not going to be able to do a 3rd because of us going away. We're living out of the freezer as of Saturday. This last soup will do tonight and tomorrow and a portion into the freezer.

The next round could be difficult with us being away. I may have to cheat and just take a couple of recipes (photocopy them) we've not tried before to cook at my sister's home back in the UK. We won't be back in Australia until round 3 is well under way.

SatNav, 2 recipes is great, don't worry about more. lol If game 2 and 3 don't fit in with your schedule, you can always post what you have done at a later date. The games will be there for any latecomers who wish to add to them.

Please, have a very nice and happy and SAFE trip.

Back
Top Bottom