The Cookery Book Game #8

I'm game for another round but I think that a themed round will cause me problems because I don't have that many cookery books to choose from and was frequently struggling to find an author whose last name started with a certain letter of the alphabet as it was, let alone anything along the lines of a theme.
Plus with the current weather conditions, there's a limit to what cooking I am prepared to even try right now.

I'm game for another round but I think that a themed round will cause me problems because I don't have that many cookery books to choose from and was frequently struggling to find an author whose last name started with a certain letter of the alphabet as it was, let alone anything along the lines of a theme.
Plus with the current weather conditions, there's a limit to what cooking I am prepared to even try right now.

I'll post up a new round with a 4 week deadline - we can provide a theme but add that its only there for those that want or need a random theme. It helps me a bit to have a random theme because otherwise I don't know where to start!

Back
Top Bottom