The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cranberries

Ok, I've decided on one standout recipe. How I got there:

First, I read through all the recipes and visualized making them, asking myself if I'd want to make this or that, actually thinking of the cooking process itself. I think since we all have different tastes, I chose that perspective versus one where I'd ask myself whether I'd want to eat/drink something.

So after doing that, I landed on either the clementine and cranberry sponge from morning glory, the cranberry freeze from The Late Night Gourmet, or the chicken roulade from murphyscreek.

After much thought, I've decided that the recipe that interested me the most is... murphyscreek's Chicken Roulade! I think anyone would be tickled to sit down to a festive holiday meal of that as the main course. Beautifully photographed as well.

Thanks much to everyone who participated. I love how everyone enthusiastically jumped right in, and I was very pleased to see some cocktails make an appearance as well.

Truly, well done to everyone!

Ok, I've decided on one standout recipe. How I got there:

First, I read through all the recipes and visualized making them, asking myself if I'd want to make this or that, actually thinking of the cooking process itself. I think since we all have different tastes, I chose that perspective versus one where I'd ask myself whether I'd want to eat/drink something.

So after doing that, I landed on either the clementine and cranberry sponge from morning glory, the cranberry freeze from The Late Night Gourmet, or the chicken roulade from murphyscreek.

After much thought, I've decided that the recipe that interested me the most is... murphyscreek's Chicken Roulade! I think anyone would be tickled to sit down to a festive holiday meal of that as the main course. Beautifully photographed as well.

Thanks much to everyone who participated. I love how everyone enthusiastically jumped right in, and I was very pleased to see some cocktails make an appearance as well.

Truly, well done to everyone!

Wow, thanks for that TastyReuben... there were some really good recipes this month as The Late Night Gourmet has said (including his awesome recipes), so is a real honour to be chosen.

Last edited:
After much thought, I've decided that the recipe that interested me the most is... @murphyscreek's Chicken Roulade! I think anyone would be tickled to sit down to a festive holiday meal of that as the main course. Beautifully photographed as well.

Its a lovely dish - congratulations murphyscreek.

Its now over to you to choose the next ingredient - a list of previous ingredients can be found here. Post the new ingredient here and we will start a new challenge thread... late here now so this may be in a few hours time....

Back
Top Bottom