The CookingBites recipe challenge: cream cheese

Just a couple of days left!
Yeah, I need to write up that recipe for what I made last night, but the problem is time. I just got home from work and I am pretty tired. I still have to cook dinner, too. I have work to do tomorrow and also need to get some food prepped for the family Memorial weekend party which is on Sunday and figure out what I am going to wear to my godson's graduation party on Saturday, which is from 1-5 (and the submission deadline is that day). I also had another entry in mind to make and I had bought all the ingredients, but just don't have time to make it. Oh well.

Banana stuffed French toast is a popular breakfast at the Yellowstone lodge. I've made it many times but not with a presentation as pretty as yours or the inclusion of cream cheese. A truly decadent breakfast!
Thanks! My DH loved it!

We usually only extend deadlines by a couple of days to a week at the most, not almost 2 weeks. Can I suggest next Saturday, 25th May?
Deadline has been extended to Saturday 25 May!
Hi, so I had thought I had time to get my last two entries in by May 25 but I got thrown by unexpected wotk and out of town friends visiting so I'm probably going to have time to write up my sushi arancini but not to execute and write up my last one.

Dinner plans with out of town friends tonight, graduation party Saturday (the deadline), then family Memorial Day weekend party Sunday that I have to make and bring food to...would it be possible to end the competition Tuesday May 28 instead? I'm off both Monday and Tuesday with nothing else going on (finally).

@medtrane'dalso has an entry she wants to make I think?

Windigo had said June 1st was ok so I'm sure she'd be fine with it. It's up to you mods. If not I understand.

Yeah and I also had frozen a few of the sushi arancini balls that I think have less of a rice filling in them that I wanted to cook and photograph for my write-up. I guess I can go ahead and write this up and edit it later tonight. It's just I am not going to want to eat them after eating my sushi dinner!

Same thing for cooking and writing up my last challenge entry: I hate cooking it and not eating it because I am full of other foods, so Monday would be fantastic for creating (and eating) and Tuesday for write-up...okay I will stop begging now LOLOLOL

Alright, I got it done:
Recipe - Salmon and cream cheese sushi-style arancini
sushi arancini plated 1.jpgsushi arancini plated 2.jpg

We'll extend the deadline (for the final time) to end of day on Wednesday 29th May 23:59 (GMT +1), which will give the winner chance to choose the next ingredient and give the moderators time to get everything set up before the weekend.
Thank you, I need more time too given the amount of entries!

I’m going to post this here (though not as an entry) due to the cream cheese factor:

IMG_8378.jpeg

Not my usual scrambled eggs in that I used some of my parsley butter to cook them in, and then I had just a squidge of cream cheese left, so I tossed that in the pan with the eggs, which resulted in, no surprise, a super creamy texture to the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom