The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: dark chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Monday evening before I post a winner. I've looked over the entries so far and will look over any new ones that come in later today or tomorrow, so feel free to post up until 4 p.m. my time (EST) Monday since I won't look at them until I get home from work. Have to say there are some really unique and interesting looking recipes, and several I'll be making in the future.

Have to say there are some really unique and interesting looking recipes, and several I'll be making in the future.

Yeah - its good. And a good selection of both sweet and savoury. Sorry not to make an entry but I simply haven't had the time. There are over 20 entries, which is just great.

This was a difficult choice. There were 4 recipes that really made it hard to choose a winner because they all look so good. I fully intend to make all 4 of them at some point in the future.

Honorable mentions otherwise are:
Chocolate pepperoni pizza by caseydog
Dates and dark chocolate by True Taste with Elin
Chocolate adobo chicken enchiladas by flyinglentris
Beef jerky by The Late Night Gourmet
Meso-American chocolate beverage by Mountain Cat

The 4 finalists are:
Salame by Flawed
BBQ ribs with dark chocolate rub by caseydog
Chilli chocolate and orange kulfi by murphyscreek
Cocoa-cherry pork by TastyReuben

The WINNER is Recipe - Salame di Cioccolato with Cranberry and Amaretto by Flawed.

This was an inspired idea and I absolutely love it. The salame would be perfect for a dessert to finish a charceuterie board meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom