The CookingBites recipe challenge: flour

MAHALO, thank you all for your well wishes and I do hope that you'll try this cake, it's just lovely.
Huge thank you to our judge murphyscreek good job!
And some applause to JAS_OH1 and Morning Glory , as well the other 10 participants in this Challenge, all wonderful dishes!!

I've thought about it for the morning now and my DH said Rice - meh, too plain, pardon the pun.
And caseydog believe me when I say Spam® was a front runner, but I know that not many folks here at CB don't care for it, nor could get their hands on it.

So the next CookingBites Recipe Challenge is:

BACON!!!

BACON.jpg

I love Bacon!
So as soon as one of our Mods/Admin folks could put that together and post up a new thread, I've got a few things to say about it.
Let's have some fun...

Last edited:
I always buy besan flour from Indian groceries.
There is no such thing as a bhaji without besan flour!
Today I´m going to try and make some parsnip bhajis - there will definitely be some onion there, probably loads of coriander, and a whole bunch of chiles. Have to see what spices I´m going to add...
Love to see the final result??

Russ

MAHALO, thank you all for your well wishes and I do hope that you'll try this cake, it's just lovely.
Huge thank you to our judge murphyscreek good job!
And some applause to JAS_OH1 and Morning Glory , as well the other 10 participants in this Challenge, all wonderful dishes!!

I've thought about it for the morning now and my DH said Rice - meh, too plain, pardon the pun.
And caseydog believe me when I say Spam® was a front runner, but I know that not many folks here at CB don't care for it, nor could get their hands on it.

So the next CookingBites Recipe Challenge is:

BACON!!!

View attachment 89590

I love Bacon!
So as soon as one of our Mods/Admin folks could put that together and post up a new thread, I've got a few things to say about it.
Let's have some fun...

Hmmmmm, SPAM wrapped in bacon. :scratchhead:

CD

Back
Top Bottom