The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: honey

Eggs then is the next challenge ingredient. This includes fish eggs such as caviar or salmon roe. I absolutely love eggs in all guises (unless they are overcooked scrambled eggs).
E012B804-D80A-486C-A267-ADDCF1A39C30.jpeg

Would Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese muffins qualify for an egg recipe? The ingredients are simple, - a processed breakfast muffin. The procedure is to microwave to 2-1/2 minutes. :giggle:

View attachment 69085

Any recipes containing eggs qualify and I have nothing against microwaves. In fact I'm pro microwave cooking. Not sure about 'processed' muffins though!

Any recipes containing eggs qualify and I have nothing against microwaves. In fact I'm pro microwave cooking. Not sure about 'processed' muffins though!

The breakfast sandwiches he is referring to are pre-made, frozen sandwiches that you heat in a microwave. No "cooking" actually happens.

CD

The breakfast sandwiches he is referring to are pre-made, frozen sandwiches that you heat in a microwave. No "cooking" actually happens.

CD

Oh my! So the egg is pre-cooked and reheated in the microwave? That upsets me as eggs are delicate things. Also if its all pre-made when its bought, it ain't a recipe so it wouldn't qualify anyway.

I know flyinglentris was joking. So, enough silliness - lets get cooking!

Back
Top Bottom