The CookingBites recipe challenge: lentils (any type, any form)

I have to shop tomorrow for ingredients. I have in mind a couple of desert recipes and a fritter recipe.
I REALLY wish I had not posted my lentil soup recipe. It is the bomb especially since I no longer use store bought Italian sausage but homemade thanks to MypinchofItaly. She was kind enough to share her father's recipe for homemade Italian Sausage. It is by far the best Italian Sausage I have ever eaten.

I have to shop tomorrow for ingredients. I have in mind a couple of desert recipes and a fritter recipe.
I REALLY wish I had not posted my lentil soup recipe. It is the bomb especially since I no longer use store bought Italian sausage but homemade thanks to MypinchofItaly. She was kind enough to share her father's recipe for homemade Italian Sausage. It is by far the best Italian Sausage I have ever eaten.
Did she post the recipe here? If so where can I find the recipe?

I wasn't being rude. The tags info is in the rules with screenshots. It shows you how to add the relevant tags for the challenge.
Nor was I. I had been schooled by both Morning Glory and Tasty Reuben. Mr. T explained the process and purpose. Morning Glory fixed my post. I'm putting up another one now to solidify my new found expertise in the challenges.

Nor was I. I had been schooled by both Morning Glory and Tasty Reuben. Mr. T explained the process and purpose. Morning Glory fixed my post. I'm putting up another one now to solidify my new found expertise in the challenges.
Let's just say that they're was a behind the scenes discussion about the help pages being out of date. :whistling: so I added the link to the challenge rules because o know they are in date and current! Lol

Last edited:
You accidentally posted the above as a separate thread. I moved it here.

Simplified rules:
Post recipe with cookingbites recipe challenge tag
Post link to recipe here (in challenge thread).
I guess I'll just stick to cooking. I did edit the post to put in the tag. I don't know why it isn't there. Sorry for causing all the trouble.

I guess I'll just stick to cooking. I did edit the post to put in the tag. I don't know why it isn't there. Sorry for causing all the trouble.
It is there. You did that just fine. You accidentally posted the link to the recipe as a new thread rather than in this thread that's all. Easily fixed. No trouble at all.

No one will ever be worse than me when I first started entering recipes. Morning Glory can attest, she had the patience of Job dealing with all my missteps. You’re doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom