The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Tahini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recipe - Black Tahini

My brain hurts and my mouth is watering after reviewing all of the recipes.
Thanks and congratulations to all who participated. Tahini is an "off the wall" ingredient. You showed up and cooked with creativity and passion.
My count is 6 participants and 13 entries.
The Late Night Gourmet - 4 entries including homemade Tahini
Morning Glory - 3 entries including homemade, black Tahini
Burt Blank - 2 entries
murphyscreek - 2 entries
TastyReuben - 1 entry
Mountain Cat - 1 entry

The Late Night Gourmet - your homemade Tahini and your Tahini Butter and Chutney Sandwich really caught my attention.
Mountain Cat - I love eggplant and I am always looking for new applications.
TastyReuben - your crumble recipe made my mouth water
Morning Glory - as usual you showed up with something totally unexpected - Black Tahini
Burt Blank - I had to find something sweet to eat after reading your lovely recipes
murphyscreek - your pork recipe is mind blowing

The winner is murphyscreek for his Recipe & Video - Vietnamese Tahini Grilled Pork
Congratulations!!!

You are all winners. Tahini was an "off the wall" ingredient. There were fewer participants and fewer recipes than other challenges but the imagination, creativity and pure genius demonstrated by the participants blew me away, You all make me proud to be a member of this family. I learn from you every day. My local family benefits from your creativity.

Congratulations murphyscreek - your dish had winner written all over it!

Its over to you now to choose the next ingredient and become our judge for the next challenge. To help, there is a list of all ingredients chosen before (in date order) here and in alphabetical order here. It doesn't matter if you choose something that has gone before as long as it isn't to recently.

As usual, we ask that you choose something fairly accessible across our various countries.

Just post your ingredient in this thread and I will set up the new challenge.

Congratulations murphyscreek - your dish had winner written all over it!

Its over to you now to choose the next ingredient and become our judge for the next challenge. To help, there is a list of all ingredients chosen before (in date order) here and in alphabetical order here. It doesn't matter if you choose something that has gone before as long as it isn't to recently.

As usual, we ask that you choose something fairly accessible across our various countries.

Just post your ingredient in this thread and I will set up the new challenge.

I'd like to pick almond nuts, and include in that the flour/meal form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom