The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Tahini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
4:21 PM
Welcome to the CookingBites Recipe Challenge. The current challenge ingredient is tahini and ElizabethB is our judge. To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe containing tahini as a new thread, tag it cookingbites recipe challenge and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge.

New extended deadline: 12.00 midday Tuesday 1st September UK time (GMT +1). Challenge rules and a list of previous winners and ingredients can be found here.

Last edited:
Between the two games going on, I expected tahini to be the difficult one, but I've found two recipes (in a single cookbook, no less) that I'll be making for sure.

Salad dressings, sauce or dips are the obvious way to go but I'm sure there are other possibilties. It can also be used in baking (cakes).
Baba Ganoush is a wonderful thing... and I've not made it for ages. I admit I tend to avoid tahini because its so damned calorific!

95c9c711-ea5a-4fe1-b120-aaa99afd6f17-jpeg.jpg

Tahini Paste - Well, ElizabethB: you certainly put the Challenge in Recipe Challenge! This is my first entry, which will be the baseline for other things I plan to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom