The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only those of us dealing with too hot could find a way to box up ten degrees and send it to you to put to good use...

If that's 10 degC we cannot afford it. Currently 34 degC here and although 24 degC is not unpleasant in the daytime, 14 degC at night time is very chilly!

The view from our hotel bedroom, Hallormsstadur

P_20170702_171732.jpg

Amish Country. *sigh* It's beautiful to look at, but there is no way I could adhere to the lifestyle. I do like shopping their bulk food stores, however. Refined lard and heritage grain flour? I'm in!

If that's 10 degC we cannot afford it. Currently 34 degC here and although 24 degC is not unpleasant in the daytime, 14 degC at night time is very chilly!
I was talking 10 degrees Fahrenheit, smartypants. After a while I get tired of the conversions. You're turn to Google or do math. :wink:

Amish Country. *sigh* It's beautiful to look at, but there is no way I could adhere to the lifestyle. I do like shopping their bulk food stores, however. Refined lard and heritage grain flour? I'm in!

I was talking 10 degrees Fahrenheit, smartypants. After a while I get tired of the conversions. You're turn to Google or do math. :wink:
Hey Lynne,
When you get to 100F (40C) or 20F (-7C)
F or C doesn't make much difference when it comes to that 10 degrees.

@TooSweetForMe

I have tourism group clients from Rocky Mount, North Carolina !

Have a lovely day .. Off to breakfast to meet a tour group ..

WOW! That's about an hours drive to the west of me. When I was in high school, I was in the marching band and we would go with the football team to play there every year.

We have now scheduled our windshield replacement. It will be August 15.
And that is with a major company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom