The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking joint bt.

Russ

Thanks, Russ. After living in tiny apartments in NYC and a tiny house in NJ (I could touch both walls at the same time when lying in bed in my bedroom in my first apartment in the city), we decided to move to the sticks and spread out.

I've been told that we are about to have the warmest winter since records began. I don't feel so warm now!

Well, the daytime temperature did dip below 30 degC for a few days but it's back over 34 degC now. The duvet has been put away for now.

[Edit: 35.4 degC now!]

[Edit: just hit 37.6 deC]

Last edited:
My dad is having surgery just before Christmas and is going to be staying with us until he feels well enough to go home. Our meals will be different this year as my dad is a bit finnicky with food.

Today we are going into town, brunch then Christmas shopping. It is a military operation, we know what we want and where to get it, no stress.

All my Xmas shopping (such as it is) is on-line which is totally stress free. I loathe the shops at Xmas.

Sunday is quieter which is why we go on that day, not everything can be purchased online. We had brunch at our favourite deli, picked up a few bits from there then onto Hotel Chocolate.

We were looking for a toy for my nephew, really expensive but they are cheap plastic rubbish, need to have a rethink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom