The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is raining again it is still warm. We have just got back from a long very steep hike up the side of a mountain, my t-shirt really needs washing

The 1 and 5 kroner coins have holes in them.

20190703_174458.jpg

There are no litter bins by the roadside, only in cafes etc..no litter on the street, very clean and tidy place. Very pretty :happy:

A lot of hotels do this, it isn't an issue just feels a bit strange. There isn't a tv in the room either but we don't spend our holiday sat in the room watching tv.

I'm different I guess - I like a large hotel room, large bed, large TV and preferably a balcony with sea-view! Here is where I stayed last week in Whitstable:

fullsizeoutput_4c41.jpeg

We all like different things :)

Indeed. Its 'cos I'm lazy - and like spending time in the room (hence wanting a view). I'm not a very active person so if I go on holiday I don't really do site seeing, long walks etc. I generally go out and potter about for an hour or so then back to hotel. Then out to eat in the evening.

I didn’t want to dump too much on you all at once. But, being in DC, that’s a tall order

The Washington monument:

View attachment 29213

The White House:

View attachment 29214

Jefferson memorial:

View attachment 29215

Martin Luther King Jr memorial:

View attachment 29216

Korean War memorial:

View attachment 29217

Lincoln Memorial:

View attachment 29218

The Capitol building:

View attachment 29219

We visited the East Coast last year and it's a whole different America. Really loved it.
Smithsonian Museums and the Old Ebbits Grill our favorites spots. National Harbor was a fun evening.Things to do and fun music and dance clubs for all ages:
Warning Profanity:

I didn’t want to dump too much on you all at once. But, being in DC, that’s a tall order

The Washington monument:

View attachment 29213

The White House:

View attachment 29214

Jefferson memorial:

View attachment 29215

Martin Luther King Jr memorial:

View attachment 29216

Korean War memorial:

View attachment 29217

Lincoln Memorial:

View attachment 29218

The Capitol building:

View attachment 29219

Lng, great pics, I enjoyed looking. Thanks.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom