The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm different I guess - I like a large hotel room, large bed, large TV and preferably a balcony with sea-view! Here is where I stayed last week in Whitstable:

View attachment 29258

Same here, fave place is in Yeppoon in ozzy. Place there has a hot tub on the balcony. Whole bay to view is awesome. Large rooms as well.

Russ

Sat at Myrdal station for the next 3 hours with nothing to do but sit and eait for the train.

We leave today, check out is midday but taxi doesn't pick us up until 2.30, time for a bite to eat beforebwe go.

We leave today, check out is midday but taxi doesn't pick us up until 2.30, time for a bite to eat beforebwe go.

I was in Perth (W.A.) a few years ago. I delayed hotel checkout by 5 hours but I was still totally fishcaked by 01:00 boarding time. Two days later I found a gift from Singapore Airlines in my computer case. "Sorry for the inconvenience". I can't remember connecting at Singapore!

I was in Perth (W.A.) a few years ago. I delayed hotel checkout by 5 hours but I was still totally fishcaked by 01:00 boarding time. Two days later I found a gift from Singapore Airlines in my computer case. "Sorry for the inconvenience". I can't remember connecting at Singapore!

:unsure:

Our flighs are short, here to Inverness Scotland is 1 hour, about a 50 minute stop then another hour flight to Manchester. We then have about a 2 hour drive to get home.

The flight back was quicker than expected, should have landed at 8pm, however we landed, collected our luggage and was on the road by 8.15 so home earlier than expected :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom