The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Monday a new cleaner started, yesterday I emailed the rep twice to complain, we are going to look elsewhere the standards have slipped massively. I understand that cleaning toilets isn't everyone's choice of job and it doesn't pay well but that doesn't mean we have to accept low standards regarding hygiene.

As a new parent at 17 I worked 2 jobs, one full time welding and one part time cleaning. That involved cleaning toilets as well as desks etc. the second job gave us a good start. Young ones won't do that sort of work now.

Russ

Never went to pub tonight, our table is getting too crowded, I just like a quiet drink with my mate, so I told him I wasn't going because I'm sick of people hanging around us. We are looking for a quieter pub ATM. Sometimes people annoy me, don't get me wrong, I love people and talking, just not on a Friday after a busy week. Usually there's only 3 or 4 at our table, but lately it's up to 10 or even 12.

Russ

Never went to pub tonight, our table is getting too crowded, I just like a quiet drink with my mate, so I told him I wasn't going because I'm sick of people hanging around us. We are looking for a quieter pub ATM. Sometimes people annoy me, don't get me wrong, I love people and talking, just not on a Friday after a busy week. Usually there's only 3 or 4 at our table, but lately it's up to 10 or even 12.

Russ

I know what you mean, sometimes you just want a bit of quiet downtime :hug:

As a new parent at 17 I worked 2 jobs, one full time welding and one part time cleaning. That involved cleaning toilets as well as desks etc. the second job gave us a good start. Young ones won't do that sort of work now.

Russ

My bugbear is cobwebs but I appear to be the only one who can see them :unsure:

Russ

Trouble is hat after a few drinks groups of people get louder and louder!

P_20190712_154957.jpg
Cage is set up and ready :hyper:

Cattery doesn't reopen until 4pm :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom