Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning 2°C.
Monday morning 4°C
Tuesday morning 7°C
Wednesday morning 9°C
Thursday morning 8 °C
Friday morning 15°C!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are all forecast to be over 30°C.

Not only do I have no idea on what clothes to wear, what shoes or socks (boots with ankle socks or sandals with woolly socks? ) but I've also no idea what bedding to use (Autumn or simmer weight duvet (3.5 you or 9 tog) ?

Ahhhh
We have something very similar going on here!

One of the boys had been abandoned by his previous owner and the other was on his own :( I felt sorry for them.
Since they can't say it in words - THANK YOU for taking care of us and giving us a home! We love you!

Sorry, my mistake, I somehow had the impression they did come home with you.

I managed to misread it too. Couldn't the guinea pigs all bunk up together?

I wish.

The 2 in the shop don't know each other so would need to be introduced, if 1 was re-homed and not the other then he would get very lonely.

Lost two more friends this last weekend. Both from strokes. Aged 61 and 67.

Very sad.
Very sorry to hear that. Strokes are serious business, and part of the reason they can be so deadly is that there aren't usually any warning signs.

If you're not going to the doc regularly, high blood pressure can go undetected for years until it's too late, for example.

MrsTasty has a serious stroke in 2013, aged 50, due to a previously undiagnosed heart defect, and the only reasons she's here today are quick action on the part of her manager and the fact that she worked less than 10 minutes from a nationally-ranked stroke center.

I hope you and your friends' families can find some peace in what's definitely a hard thing to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom