The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark and dull here today, there is talk of floods again over the weekend. Clocks go back at the weekend which means an extra hour in bed :woot: however it will be darker when going home 🙁

Clocks go back at the weekend which means an extra hour in bed :woot: however it will be darker when going home
We went forward a few weeks ago. For a day or two i got to see the sunrise again. Now at nearly 7pm at night it is still too warm at 25°C, better than the 33°C of earlier, but we are due frosts action on Sunday night, however I'm not sure we'll light the fire this time.

14 deg c AGAIN. Still supposed to be 26 in the weekend. More plant growth.

Russ
We're now back to 30°C! And I've just found my husband's friend in amongst my lavender... this is why you have to be really careful in Australia... I put my hand in to pick up some seedlings blown away by the storm... them I noticed that the lavender was limp and went to check it wasn't broken off at the bottom...

So the good lavender where the seedlings were,

The limp lavender that I wanted to check, spotted it yet?

No, well luckily I had.

It's our resident (just don't ask us where though) shingle back lizard. They are relatively harmless.

This is it, last week (when grass was still green).

Blimey! I remember you posting about the easy availability and sheer range of fish sauces in Thailand. Maybe the abalone type is special. But 6 bottles does seem a lot!

She brought another 6 bottles yesterday. We've only used 2 of the others!

We're now back to 30°C! And I've just found my husband's friend in amongst my lavender... this is why you have to be really careful in Australia... I put my hand in to pick up some seedlings blown away by the storm... them I noticed that the lavender was limp and went to check it wasn't broken off at the bottom...

So the good lavender where the seedlings were,
View attachment 33887

The limp lavender that I wanted to check, spotted it yet?
View attachment 33884

No, well luckily I had.

View attachment 33885

View attachment 33886

It's our resident (just don't ask us where though) shingle back lizard. They are relatively harmless.

This is it, last week (when grass was still green).
View attachment 33888

Cutie :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom