The last vegetarian main meal I ate and/or cooked was....

I had a few handfuls if doritos, pistachios, and cranberry almond granola fir breakfast this morning.

And cranberry/lime juice on the rocks.

Last edited:
Cheese and onion omlette tonight with fresh tomatoes.
Other vegetarian meals we eat regularly include my cheese and onion pie with heinz baked beans; taglitelle with a sauce made from fresh green peppers, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes and a stock made from a vegetable stock cube, with grated cheese.

Cheese and onion omlette tonight with fresh tomatoes.
Other vegetarian meals we eat regularly include my cheese and onion pie with heinz baked beans; taglitelle with a sauce made from fresh green peppers, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes and a stock made from a vegetable stock cube, with grated cheese.

Cheese and onion omelet is a lovely thing. :)

Hubby and I ate vegetarian tonight. We had home-made pizza with cheese, olives and spinach and meat was not missed.

I cook a lot of vegan food and vegetarian dishes - I can't eat dairy but we do often have eggs. Tonight I had a quick supper of fried egg and potato with a little leftover salad. Yesterday we had lentil soup for lunch. The day before falafel.

Tomorrow is likely to be a variety of vegan curries. I make a lot of those.

I had meat last night, so tonight I had chickpeas with onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsnip, carrots, and cime di rapa, seasoned with mint, black pepper and garlic, with a chunk of wholemeal bread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom