The opposite sex are lucky because....

When I was a kid, and even into my 30's (and still a little bit today), I'd look at the "old" people in my life, meaning my grandparents, and think, "Getting old is sweet! I can't wait!"

Were they out rock-climbing, playing in old geezer rock bands, like the TV ads show? Nope, they were sitting on the back porch, drinking iced tea, having everyone wait on them hand and foot, and generally coming and going as they pleased.

"Where do I sign up for that", I thought! :)

No not really, just a frank discussion about sacks.
As I reach my seventieth birthday, my libido has diminished. I resorted to the blue pill. It was a painful nightmare. The first time I took one it stuck in my throat. I had a nasty stiff neck for 24 hrs.

:rolleyes:

When I was a kid, and even into my 30's (and still a little bit today), I'd look at the "old" people in my life, meaning my grandparents, and think, "Getting old is sweet! I can't wait!"

Were they out rock-climbing, playing in old geezer rock bands, like the TV ads show? Nope, they were sitting on the back porch, drinking iced tea, having everyone wait on them hand and foot, and generally coming and going as they pleased.

"Where do I sign up for that", I thought! :)

Lol, that won't happen around here, I cook every Sunday for up to 12 at times, I asked the family what will happen when im gone, son said his sister will take over. She has all my recipes. He's not interested In cooking.
But seriously I have it cruisy!

Russ

Mine still grows, but it's much, much, much sparser. Unfortunately, I started growing chin hairs, which are immediately plucked. My hair is not as thick either, although I still have thicker hair than most. My daughter shaves practically the whole lower half of her head so that her hair is not so thick.

Yeah, I now have a few chin hairs, and a few that develop at the very edges of my upper lips. For some reason they seem to vanish every time I start to notice them....

Due to lock down and lack of professional hair care, men can shave their heads-women cannot without giving the wrong impression.

Back
Top Bottom