This is a great forum - how can we spread the word and get others involved?

I don't get it. Is this your phone @classic33? @morning glory I fear what's going to happen when you get a smart phone. You are going to take over the world. I guess that doesn't have to be a fearful thing. I do have a smart phone but do feel dumb when I don't know how to take advantage of the features. If for no other reason than to help me out get a phone. I feel sure you'd learn to maximize it's features and teach me a thing or two.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm going to get the same one as my daughter who is super savvy and can even take apart and rebuild computers. So - she can help me out if I get stuck.

Only had it 16 years. One or two features you'll not find on a "smartphone".
Dial in, won't ring, it'll answer itself.
Well I guess both you and @morning are the really smart ones because I think they say all the CIA guys and those top agents still use those 'antiques' as they cannot be traced etc. Something along those lines. Maybe I should fact check. Still when it comes to promoting the site the good old laptop or desktop is enough to do the trick except if you are going the Instagram route? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Well I guess both you and @morning are the really smart ones because I think they say all the CIA guys and those top agents still use those 'antiques' as they cannot be traced etc. Something along those lines. Maybe I should fact check. Still when it comes to promoting the site the good old laptop or desktop is enough to do the trick except if you are going the Instagram route? Please correct me if I am wrong.
There's a code that you can use to hide your phone from the network. All they know is the SIM card is in use.

...Also, you may have friends on other forums who might like another forum to chat on. Tell them about CookingBites too; but please don't spam other forums or solicit the whole membership, that's not good netiquette. I wouldn't want us to get a bad reputation. We must respect other communities as we build ours....
I was invited here by a member who knows me from another forum where we are both members. I suppose if we each tell two friends, and they each tell two friends, and they all.....

Back
Top Bottom