Three reasons why you need a waffle iron

I think you're good to go with the quesadilla and might get away with a yeast dough waffle, but I'm pretty sure a batter waffle would leave you with a mess. Just saying.

Oh.

I don't plan to use waffle batter. Would not even THINK about it!!! :headshake: I was talking about the roll-up bread or sub rolls. :wink:

Waffles are not high on our list. We prefer pancakes. Also do not need or want additional cooking toys. I already have too many.

I could get a small waffle maker, but don't want to. It only opens the door for more clutter, like in the old apt..
I'm quite happy making pancakes as well! As kids, we've always had pancakes - never waffles that I can remember.

I had a waffle maker in the old apt.. It made a mess because too much batter was used, so no, I'll get the frozen ones if desired. :wink:

Have you tried waffle ice cream sandwiches?
And, on the list of things that I’ve bought and never used:
BB1AF5C7-4993-4493-949B-96226FCF29DC.jpeg

Hmmm...I sense a new thread is about to be created!

Ooh, you could buy another one to flip over and put on top, add some weight like a cast iron pad and have lots of mini pressed sammies!

And, on the list of things that I’ve bought and never used:
View attachment 21008

Hmmm...I sense a new thread is about to be created!

Another Ice Cube maker. LOL

I like the idea of pouring scrambled eggs in the waffle maker. How about a brownie ice cream sandwich? Some pretty clever ideas. There's another site called will it waffle? Lol

My dad swore mom used to make waffles...mom would point out dad's first wife made waffles...dad digging in deeper swore mom used to make waffles...i was consultated...i advised that mom had never made waffles in my lifetime which was 3 month shorter than mom and dads marriage.

I posted an iron recipe and forgot to write in an egg or two. since I am new to this forum It hasnt been posted. ooops

I posted an iron recipe and forgot to write in an egg or two. since I am new to this forum It hasnt been posted. ooops

Do you mean the recipe you posted here? Your posts don't appear straight away as new members posts are moderated (first 10 or so - can't remember how many). If you want to post a Recipe its best to start a new thread and use the drop down prefix: 'Recipe' . That way its searchable on the forum.

thank you... I just posted a very simple recipe along with my waffle iron reply... no biggie....
thank you though.

I had one, but the batter would run out of the thing, making a mess all over the place!! :mad:

View attachment 12985

Wonder if my T-Fal Panini Grill will do the job nicely. I can't see buying a waffle iron. I very seldom eat waffles. :headshake:

I adore my panini grill. I dont put it away and its used several times a week. I love it. you could make a pani-waffle. kind of like a pancake but both sides cooked simultaneously. It also took me 3 tries to spell simultaneously correctly. yeiks

Back
Top Bottom