Three reasons why you need a waffle iron

In keeping with my "gadgets must do more than one job" rule, I got this 3-in-1 toastie makier/pannini press/waffle iron for Christmas :okay:
Hasn't been used yet - though I've got a couple of waffle recipes I want to try out soon. Waffle cookalong anyone?

Replying to old post: did you ever use this MrsDangermouse. I bought same/similar a few months ago and failed miserably with waffles. The Panini grill is good though - I do toasted sandwiches in it.

Replying to old post: did you ever use this MrsDangermouse. I bought same/similar a few months ago and failed miserably with waffles. The Panini grill is good though - I do toasted sandwiches in it.
I think I did.....but it was so long ago that I can't remember how well it worked!
Haven't used it in a while....think I'm going to have to give it another go over the weekend :okay:

I think I did.....but it was so long ago that I can't remember how well it worked!
Haven't used it in a while....think I'm going to have to give it another go over the weekend :okay:

Please do and if it works post your waffle recipe. Mine simply didn't seem to cook. They were all spongy.

Back
Top Bottom