Today’s pics

These wind turbines are over 20 miles away in Cardiff. The Bristol Channel sits between us and it, and no matter how good the forecast is sea mist means you never see them until after lunch, if at all.
View attachment 109178
They are much sharper irl, 20miles is stretching the capacity of an iPhone just a bit 😂
On the very rare occasion they appear early doors (like today) you are in for a VERY bright day 🌞 👏

Somewhere, I have some photos I took of some wind farms on the Central Texas Plains, which are ideal for wind energy production. With more than 18,000 turbines, if Texas were a country, it would rank fifth in the world for wind energy production. Rather unexpected for a State historically known for oil production.

CD

Somewhere, I have some photos I took of some wind farms on the Central Texas Plains, which are ideal for wind energy production. With more than 18,000 turbines, if Texas were a country, it would rank fifth in the world for wind energy production. Rather unexpected for a State historically known for oil production.

CD
It is and rather marvellous t’boot.

Time for an artsy-fartsy one:

View attachment 109144

Here you go then - an HD-28 2nd from left with an original (plastic) tortoiseshell pickguard. :giggle: Don't worry I'm not a zealot; I'm also in the camp of trying to get on with learning and playing and actually making music than obsessing over the specifications minutiae of my gear.

img_4110-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom