Today’s pics

This girl keeps giving me the eye:

IMG_7336.jpeg

I just looked that song up on YouTube. That earworm must really hurt. :eek:

CD
The album that’s off of is one of my all-time favorites. I still have it on the original vinyl.

John Hartford had the life I’ve always wanted - not the exact life and definitely not the cancer that ended his, but he wrote a mega-hit early in his career (Gentle on my Mind), and as he put it, “That song bought me my freedom,” and from a relatively young age, he was free to live however he wanted, which was to make quirky music, study the history and antecedents of traditional American music styles, hang out with cool friends, and be a working licensed Mississippi riverboat pilot.

Pretty nifty. He really was a fascinating, unusual fellow.

Baffle Haus was heaving. This is the back (parking is at the front but they ran out of room) and it's not even a 1/8th of the bikes that were there.
I won't be going back on a weekend again, too many people brrrr.
IMG_3446.jpeg

And the coffee was very poor. I was surprised, millennials are supposed to be all about the bean!
IMG_3448.jpeg

SSOAP, there is a legendary biker bar in Dallas called Strokers Ice House. Bikers travel from all over to visit. The owner is Dallas biker Icon (and custom bike maker) Rick Fairless. Do you think you'd dare to visit?

Stokers on a nice, sunny day...

1706474341861.png

Rick Fairless...

1706474383719.png

CD

SSOAP, there is a legendary biker bar in Dallas called Strokers Ice House. Bikers travel from all over to visit. The owner is Dallas biker Icon (and custom bike maker) Rick Fairless. Do you think you'd dare to visit?

Stokers on a nice, sunny day...

View attachment 109620

Rick Fairless...

View attachment 109621

CD

So long as the woman in the first pic doesn't want to arm wrestle 😆
and they serve scones with clotted cream? might be a deal breaker if not, afternoon tea would be ruined.

Back
Top Bottom