Tortilla Wrap Fillings

I dislike fish as a wrap filling myself, preferred them to be plated as filets or sandwiches. But, I'll have to give it another shot - that sounds beautiful and like it'd have you coming back for more!

I just wanted to pop in and say I've started experimenting with some simple wraps because of this thread! Nothing major, just tuna with mustard, and different combinations of lettuce, tomato, cheese, and or avocado. I've been using small-ish (taco size?) tortillas, but I think in the future I will probably switch to the larger ones.

sweet chilli chicken,peperdew peppers,avocado,sour cream and crisp lettuce
or a do like a 3 bean puree mix with spices,i like wraps while out on my bike, as they keep better in the rear pocket of my cycling jersey

Sometimes I toast my tortillas (corn) & make quesadillas before I fill them as opposed to adding cheese to the wrap itself. It adds another layer & you control how much cheese you care for in each. With that I make breakfast rolls with turkey chorizo or steak & spinach or grilled chicken Caesar. Changing the cheese to compliment each filling individually.

I love a good breakfast wrap. Some bacon, scrambled eggs, some onions and maybe bell peppers in there...Mmm

My favorites are the breakfast wraps with scrambled eggs, sausage bits and some ketchup. I also like salad wraps if I want something nice and light for lunch. Caesar salad wraps are wonderful if the dressing is high quality.

I recently made a wrap with some ingredients I would normally have on a bagel or combined in a sushi roll. I spread cream cheese over the entire tortilla, then added smoked salmon, tomato, and avocado. I was delicious, and the sour cream helped to hold the wrap together. I made another one to take to work with me the next day.

Back
Top Bottom