Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so weird.

I must have a major focus on personality and intelligence. I find my husband the most sexy when he has done something kind and thoughtful or clever. I also think Biden is an appealing older gentleman. There is an even-keeled presence about him i find attractive.
I remember reading one of those "Mars/Venus" type articles (you know, "men are from Mars, women are from Venus"), and it said that men overwhelmingly focus on physical characteristics when forming opinions of sex appeal (pretty face, butt, boobs, whatever), but that women focused more on less...tangible?...aspects, and one commonality that crept up over and over was that women found their partners the most appealing when they were doing things like washing the dishes or fixing a wobbly table. Cooking a meal? That was just about as sexy as it got - that hetted the women up like nothing else! 😏

Gotta love pop psychology! :laugh:

I remember reading one of those "Mars/Venus" type articles (you know, "men are from Mars, women are from Venus"), and it said that men overwhelmingly focus on physical characteristics when forming opinions of sex appeal (pretty face, butt, boobs, whatever), but that women focused more on less...tangible?...aspects, and one commonality that crept up over and over was that women found their partners the most appealing when they were doing things like washing the dishes or fixing a wobbly table. Cooking a meal? That was just about as sexy as it got - that hetted the women up like nothing else! 😏

Gotta love pop psychology! :laugh:
Ah yes, but then there are those bat-chit crazy women who find danger, fame, power, and money as sexy. That's a whole different dynamic. I remember in high school some really pretty and smart girls who went for the thugs. Then look at Melania and the Donald. Tell me she thinks he handsome, smart, kind, and charming. Yuck.

My thing when I was in my early to mid 20s was cute long-haired guitar players, which was unfortunate as a female lead singer in the band. It's not easy working with someone you are in a relationship with, especially in the bar scene with groupies hanging about ogling my man. And there were some mighty pretty girls hanging out in the clubs.

Mod.comment: Maybe its time we closed this thread? If there is any new news about Trump someone can always start a new thread...

That is so weird.

I must have a major focus on personality and intelligence. I find my husband the most sexy when he has done something kind and thoughtful or clever. I also think Biden is an appealing older gentleman. There is an even-keeled presence about him i find attractive.

I never thought he was physically attractive, but once he opened his mouth even less so. I too think Biden is attractive, also Obama, even Dubya in a dorky kind of way, and Clinton of course, even Pence, but should any of them exhibit the personality traits the Orange One has then I'm sure my stance on that would change.

I never thought he was physically attractive, but once he opened his mouth even less so. I too think Biden is attractive, also Obama, even Dubya in a dorky kind of way, and Clinton of course, even Pence, but should any of them exhibit the personality traits the Orange One has then I'm sure my stance on that would change.
Just the bad makeup and hair are off-putting, but then, like you said, once Trump opens his mouth it's a big nope. And the words that come out! He really doesn't have to say anything at all to be unattractive but he is downright ugly when he speaks.

Ted Cruz is smarmy-looking too. In light of his most recent comments over the past few months he is rather scary.

I suppose there are a number of politicians that are not attractive. I found Dubya a little on the dull side, his father was much more intelligent, though still not my cup of tea. Pence is too much of a suckup to be attractive in my view. There were a few times I was hoping that the Big Mac's and other fast food would do the Orange One in and we could have Pence for a president. Not the best option but better than what we had.

I do feel a great sense of relief knowing Trump is no longer in office. We can only hope and pray that he doesn't rear his ugly head in 4 years to run again.

I do feel a great sense of relief knowing Trump is no longer in office. We can only hope and pray that he doesn't rear his ugly head in 4 years to run again.

This seems to be a good thought on which to end this thread. Lets not give him any more publicity.

Mod.Comment: This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom