Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
He honestly equated his bigger rallies as proof that he won the election).
He also thought the stock market was a measurement of his success as president. Must be driving him insane that all major indices have hit record highs and keep climbing under Biden's administration.

Reactions: mjd
Trump is having another tantrum.

Donald Trump has quit the Screen Actors Guild

View: https://youtu.be/QArIyCngJFM

The best part is they wrote back to him with "Thank you". ;-0
You know, there's an old schoolyard taunt that says, "My butt and your face...that's a good match." - why is it that every time I see a picture of that man's mouth, I'm reminded of that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

What drives people to people like Trump?:

We had Chrysler, Ford and GM automobile plants here. The commerce flourished. Huge employers and tax base. Good pay and amazing benefits.
Why'd they leave?
Politician's promising local voters money from lawsuits and legislation against the plants for several reasons, if they vote for them.
It's why we have no plants here any more.
Democrat politicians.
Plant relocated to areas of the US with work ethics. Non-democrat areas.

Democrat Politician's tried the same stunt recently with Disneyland. An enormous employer and contributor to the tax base and employment and wide reaching commerce effects.

Democrats promise money to local voters thru lawsuits and legislation because of the traffic, the smell of the churros being fried, the noise from the train whistle and fireworks if they vote for them.
No mention Disneyland was built before those voters homes were. These people knew what-was-what then and now.

Politician's showed in the campaign ads and literature and news sound bites families trying to make it on Disneyland pay and failing.
No mention no one held a gun to the head of these people to take that entry level, no skills job. It's Disney's fault that these people are irresponsible?

Never showed nor mentioned that with dedicated work after a short time transferring to lucrative tipping positions open. Promotions to well paid career level jobs and onto management eventually open too - to everyone.
No, we want it all right now. We're victims. Lets sue Diz.

Loading kids on a Diz ride my college enrolled nieces and their student friends got paid well over minimum wage, Kaiser health care, a few free and all discounted meals a week, $100 a week to share a utilities paid apartment with other girls, transportation, 401K,, all this and a work schedule arranged around their classes. Waiting list for students that'll take these no skill jobs while in school

So Disneyland now doesn't want to re-open from the COVID shut down just yet. These same Democrats are crying for them to open. The loss of over 1 million $$ in monthly tax revenue and lots of other revenue streams missing at the moment.

Diz is holding all the aces now.

I'm an independent voter. A head scratcher why people buy into Politian's rhetoric and a photogenic picture. The something for nothing theory. It puts people like Trump into office.

If it weren't for the British media we'd a never known about Democrat Katie Hill. A Pelosi favorite.
Promoted in the media and portrayed and protected as a sweet darling, dressed in an adorable sundress who's "moms a nurse and her dad's a policeman."
London press almost pointed her out as a wanna be Nazi Camp guard. The Bitch of Brentwood and rightly so.
Everyone voted for the picture.

tenor.gif

He was a horrible actor, a horrible president, and IMHO, was and is a horrible businessman and horrible person in general.

They were probably thrilled to be rid of him.

Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings, Citing ‘Erratic Behavior’

Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings, Citing ‘Erratic Behavior’
I see this as a no-brainer. 1: It was only a courtesy afforded to former presidents. 2: He had no use for them while POTUS, so why would he possibly need them now unless a: he would blab our secrets to others, or more likely b: sell them to the highest bidder. I mean the guy did it in plain view of everyone anyways. He's a security nightmare. The less he has access to, the better for all of us, lol.

I see this as a no-brainer. 1: It was only a courtesy afforded to former presidents. 2: He had no use for them while POTUS, so why would he possibly need them now unless a: he would blab our secrets to others, or more likely b: sell them to the highest bidder. I mean the guy did it in plain view of everyone anyways. He's a security nightmare. The less he has access to, the better for all of us, lol.
I absolutely agree. I am scared about the possibility of what he will do with classified information especially now that he has time to sit and stew about losing the election. One would think he would be less worried about the "fraudulent" election and more about the pending charges against him in NY and his current neighbors making it clear they don't want him there. Priorities clearly aren't his strong suit.

I absolutely agree. I am scared about the possibility of what he will do with classified information especially now that he has time to sit and stew about losing the election. One would think he would be less worried about the "fraudulent" election and more about the pending charges against him in NY and his current neighbors making it clear they don't want him there. Priorities clearly aren't his strong suit.
I actually don't worry about that because he's demonstrated more than once that he's got the attention span of a goldfish. Anything classified he was exposed to, he's already forgotten.

His kooky staff, OTOH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom