Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree. I am scared about the possibility of what he will do with classified information especially now that he has time to sit and stew about losing the election. One would think he would be less worried about the "fraudulent" election and more about the pending charges against him in NY and his current neighbors making it clear they don't want him there. Priorities clearly aren't his strong suit.

Not really because in his mind he wouldn't be having the problems or would be able to get around them if he was still President.

On a side note, he's going to lose his helipad in Mar-A-Lago because the town only allowed it during his presidency to avoid the traffic issues his motorcade would cause, though, apparently, more often than not he traveled by vehicle so he could bask in the glory of all the sheeple that lined the streets cheering him on. :scratchhead:I still can't believe they caved regarding allowing him to reside there full-time, but I guess they figured it would cost a bundle in legal fees to try and get him out, and they might not win since it was only a verbal agreement and not from him directly.

Not really because in his mind he wouldn't be having the problems or would be able to get around them if he was still President.

On a side note, he's going to lose his helipad in Mar-A-Lago because the town only allowed it during his presidency to avoid the traffic issues his motorcade would cause, though, apparently, more often than not he traveled by vehicle so he could bask in the glory of all the sheeple that lined the streets cheering him on. :scratchhead:I still can't believe they caved regarding allowing him to reside there full-time, but I guess they figured it would cost a bundle in legal fees to try and get him out, and they might not win since it was only a verbal agreement and not from him directly.
Growing up, I was bullied. I didn't have anywhere to turn because my parents were also abusive. My teachers would overlook what happened and dismiss my fears saying "bullies can't get away with it forever" while doing nothing to help me. Basically, I learned from every direction that I did not matter. It was very, very hard and not because of the depth of the bullying or abuse but because I've been in countless situations, as an adult, in which I was bullied (in the workplace, in church, in my neighborhood) and, almost ALWAYS, the bullies got away with it. So, bullies can and do often "win".

I hate thinking about Trump because he's a coward (and has the audacity to call POWs "losers and suckers") and a bully. He is EXACTLY like my mother and, like him, she has people falling over themselves with bated breath to do her bidding. It's disgusting on so many levels. I hope that history details his nonsense without abandon. His behavior is unconscionable.

Growing up, I was bullied. I didn't have anywhere to turn because my parents were also abusive. My teachers would overlook what happened and dismiss my fears saying "bullies can't get away with it forever" while doing nothing to help me. Basically, I learned from every direction that I did not matter. It was very, very hard and not because of the depth of the bullying or abuse but because I've been in countless situations, as an adult, in which I was bullied (in the workplace, in church, in my neighborhood) and, almost ALWAYS, the bullies got away with it. So, bullies can and do often "win".

I hate thinking about Trump because he's a coward (and has the audacity to call POWs "losers and suckers") and a bully. He is EXACTLY like my mother and, like him, she has people falling over themselves with bated breath to do her bidding. It's disgusting on so many levels. I hope that history details his nonsense without abandon. His behavior is unconscionable.

So sorry to hear about your upbringing. I've always stood up for the underdog all my life. I never had trouble with bullies, a couple of people tried but I dealt to them then word got around and no one tried again. My uncle was a nz champion boxer who taught us a few moves. Unfortunately he practiced in my Aunty. My younger brother who is smaller than me got a free ride through life being no one touched him because he was my bro.
I hope you're living a good life now.? And not bowing to anyone. :)

Russ

I live in an area where there are a lot of illegal immigrants, but instead of mostly Mexican, we have them from Mexico and countries further south, as well as various Caribbean countries. Yes, immigrants are involved in many criminal activities, but there are just as many crimes committed by US born citizens. In fact, the last few crimes that made the news here were committed by US born people. Hospitals, yes, there are lots of undocumented people there, but just as many US born that may or may not have insurance. I don't like the fact that we have so many illegals, but I also don't like the fact that the previous administration separated children from both parents (and often can't find 1 or the other to reunite) and I really don't like the previous administration's policies regarding DACA kids. Let's also not forget that the trade deficit has greatly increased since Trump took office. Oh, his border wall, let's see, corruption, prison sentences, crumbling, banks eroding under some sections, which means parts will eventually fall, because of poor engineering/construction.

I'm registered as an independent, have been for many years. Would probably have voted for McCain had his running mate been someone else. Voted for Hilary basically as a vote against Trump. Had Pence been running for President in 2016 might have voted for him depending on his running mate. Basically, like others, my votes have also been for what I feel like is the lesser of 2 evils for quite a few years.

As for the ranting posts previously, just whoa.

John McCain could have been President, if he had ignored his advisors "wisdom" to select Sarah Palin as a running mate. I don't agree with his fiscal positions, but he was a good man. President Obama spoke at his memorial service. IMO, that is the ultimate measure of a man -- your opponents speak at your funeral.

Former President George W Bush has a close, personal relationship with the Obamas. That's how America was, and should be. Vastly different people who disagree, but can still sit down at the same table, eat some food and drink some beer, and actually enjoy it.

Here is a short video of what America is really about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsdUDqWO5o

CD

What drives people to people like Trump?:

We had Chrysler, Ford and GM automobile plants here. The commerce flourished. Huge employers and tax base. Good pay and amazing benefits.
Why'd they leave?
Politician's promising local voters money from lawsuits and legislation against the plants for several reasons, if they vote for them.
It's why we have no plants here any more.
Democrat politicians.
Plant relocated to areas of the US with work ethics. Non-democrat areas.

Democrat Politician's tried the same stunt recently with Disneyland. An enormous employer and contributor to the tax base and employment and wide reaching commerce effects.

Democrats promise money to local voters thru lawsuits and legislation because of the traffic, the smell of the churros being fried, the noise from the train whistle and fireworks if they vote for them.
No mention Disneyland was built before those voters homes were. These people knew what-was-what then and now.

Politician's showed in the campaign ads and literature and news sound bites families trying to make it on Disneyland pay and failing.
No mention no one held a gun to the head of these people to take that entry level, no skills job. It's Disney's fault that these people are irresponsible?

Never showed nor mentioned that with dedicated work after a short time transferring to lucrative tipping positions open. Promotions to well paid career level jobs and onto management eventually open too - to everyone.
No, we want it all right now. We're victims. Lets sue Diz.

Loading kids on a Diz ride my college enrolled nieces and their student friends got paid well over minimum wage, Kaiser health care, a few free and all discounted meals a week, $100 a week to share a utilities paid apartment with other girls, transportation, 401K,, all this and a work schedule arranged around their classes. Waiting list for students that'll take these no skill jobs while in school

So Disneyland now doesn't want to re-open from the COVID shut down just yet. These same Democrats are crying for them to open. The loss of over 1 million $$ in monthly tax revenue and lots of other revenue streams missing at the moment.

Diz is holding all the aces now.

I'm an independent voter. A head scratcher why people buy into Politian's rhetoric and a photogenic picture. The something for nothing theory. It puts people like Trump into office.

If it weren't for the British media we'd a never known about Democrat Katie Hill. A Pelosi favorite.
Promoted in the media and portrayed and protected as a sweet darling, dressed in an adorable sundress who's "moms a nurse and her dad's a policeman."
London press almost pointed her out as a wanna be Nazi Camp guard. The Bitch of Brentwood and rightly so.
Everyone voted for the picture.

Why did Toyota move their North American headquarters from LA to Plano, Texas? Answer: Money. My tax dollars are contributing to Toyota profits, and I've never owned a Toyota. My tax dollars are also paying for food stamps, Medicaid, and Section 8 housing for Walmart workers who don't make enough money to pay for that stuff.

Also, tell me how Katie Hill compares to Marjorie Taylor Greene. You live in California, where those Jewish space lasers started the wildfires that wiped out a significant portion of your state.

CD

So sorry to hear about your upbringing. I've always stood up for the underdog all my life. I never had trouble with bullies, a couple of people tried but I dealt to them then word got around and no one tried again. My uncle was a nz champion boxer who taught us a few moves. Unfortunately he practiced in my Aunty. My younger brother who is smaller than me got a free ride through life being no one touched him because he was my bro.
I hope you're living a good life now.? And not bowing to anyone. :)

Russ
You grew up with just your mom, right? I think she did a great job. You sounds like an upstanding guy and I'm glad your brother had you there to have his back.

I've written about it before so I won't bore you with the details. I am currently in a precarious situation with my ex as he doesn't allow me to be a real part of our children's lives. I'm just trying to get through the meantime until they are old enough to make the choice to have me in their lives. I also live around some really awful people but can't move at this time. I stay to myself and don't bother people but that doesn't help as I get hate mail and hateful texts. That doesn't really bother me because I feel that anybody that hides behind their phone isn't man (or woman) enough to say such awful things to my face. Very juvenile.

Nonetheless, I wake up each day absolutely focused on the positive and try to be kind to everyone I meet. Just biding my time until my precious "babies" grow up. The rest of it just stuff and I'm not going to let it get me down. ;-)

BTW, I would like to say to Dive Bar Cassanova, we disagree on some political issues. But, if you are in Dallas sometime in the future, let me know. I will take you and the wife to dinner. If the economy recovers from Covid by then, I will take you out for some awesome prime Texas steak. If not, we are looking at Whataburger.

CD

Trump little penis syndrome.

Trump little penis syndrome. View attachment 56820

He wishes the rest of his body looked like that. I'm sorry, that man is not physically attractive at all, not to mention his personality. It's amazing to me that he thinks any woman, much less those that look like Ivana or Melania, would have anything to do with him because of anything but his "money." What an ego he must have.

I'm sorry, that man is not physically attractive at all, not to mention his personality.
My mom thinks he's very handsome, indeed. :eek:

Did you see that Trump/Biden Town Hall, where the one woman who asked a question was obviously smitten with him, commenting on his appearance: "You're so handsome when you smile!"

Different strokes... 🤷🏻‍♂️

My mom thinks he's very handsome, indeed. :eek:

Did you see that Trump/Biden Town Hall, where the one woman who asked a question was obviously smitten with him, commenting on his appearance: "You're so handsome when you smile!"

Different strokes... 🤷🏻‍♂️
That is so weird.

I must have a major focus on personality and intelligence. I find my husband the most sexy when he has done something kind and thoughtful or clever. I also think Biden is an appealing older gentleman. There is an even-keeled presence about him i find attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom