Tv chefs are scraping the barrel

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:34 PM
So racing was cancelled here sunday so I was channel surfing cooking shows.
Guy in Hawaii, he had to drag his son and a mate into the program. This is a turn off for me. Next giada, she drags her daughter into the show, adding ingredients, how pathetic is that?
Then a nz show. Annabel langbein beings her kids and family into it.
I love rick Stein and recently I saw his son as well.
Just let me watch the main person, I dont want to meet their families!!
Does this bother you??

Russ

So racing was cancelled here sunday so I was channel surfing cooking shows.
Guy in Hawaii, he had to drag his son and a mate into the program. This is a turn off for me. Next giada, she drags her daughter into the show, adding ingredients, how pathetic is that?
Then a nz show. Annabel langbein beings her kids and family into it.
I love rick Stein and recently I saw his son as well.
Just let me watch the main person, I dont want to meet their families!!
Does this bother you??

Russ
Well, Guy has been dragging his son along with him for quite awhile. Maybe Guy thinks he is getting boring? I like watching him on Guys Grocery Games. He usually doesn't interfere that much, just little cameo spots. But triple D, yeah...maybe a little bit annoying.

Maybe some of these kids will be carrying the torch for their parents in years to come. I think Bobby Flay went to Italy with his daughter (I didn't watch it). I never watch Giada, I don't like her...something odd about a woman who likes to cook but is built like a stick. Don't try to tell me she just has a high metabolism.

I think you are just irritated that racing was canceled, LOL.

Well, Guy has been dragging his son along with him for quite awhile. Maybe Guy thinks he is getting boring? I like watching him on Guys Grocery Games. He usually doesn't interfere that much, just little cameo spots. But triple D, yeah...maybe a little bit annoying.

Maybe some of these kids will be carrying the torch for their parents in years to come. I think Bobby Flay went to Italy with his daughter (I didn't watch it). I never watch Giada, I don't like her...something odd about a woman who likes to cook but is built like a stick. Don't try to tell me she just has a high metabolism.

I switched channels immediately when family appeared. It really gets on my goat. I'm enjoying rick in Cornwall atm
My roots are in Cornwall.

Russ

It's also called let's take the whole family on a vacation to a really cool place and then film a few episodes of my TV show so I can write it off as a business expense. He's dragged his/her parents along at times too.

As far as Hunter, wouldn't surprise me if he's being set up to be a replacement. Remember Paula Dean's 2 sons? They ended up with their own show for a while before her fall from grace.

It's also called let's take the whole family on a vacation to a really cool place and then film a few episodes of my TV show so I can write it off as a business expense. He's dragged his/her parents along at times too.

As far as Hunter, wouldn't surprise me if he's being set up to be a replacement. Remember Paula Dean's 2 sons? They ended up with their own show for a while before her fall from grace.
Her names not one I know. Like Martha? Served time in the big house?

Russ

Ok I giggled her. I dont know her. A racist on tv, yeah that'll work. Not.

Russ

Ok I giggled her. I dont know her. A racist on tv, yeah that'll work. Not.

Russ

Before the racist issue came out, Paula cooked with lots of butter, sugar, fried stuff, etc, all things bad for you. Don't know if you saw a picture of her, but she was overweight. It got out that she had been diagnosed with diabetes, quit cooking and eating that way, but continued to film her shows using the all things bad for you. That caused a bit of a fall from grace, but then the racist thing came out and...

I think Guy brings his son/sons n the show because he just has a great relationship with his kids. The younger one is an adopted nephew. Guy's sister died of cancer, and the dad wasn't in the family picture, so Guy brought him in.

Paula Deen grew up at a time in the South when and where it was common for people to use racist terms, even if they held no animosity toward black people. She just never adapted to changing times, as she should have. That's not an excuse, just an explanation.

CD

Before the racist issue came out, Paula cooked with lots of butter, sugar, fried stuff, etc, all things bad for you. Don't know if you saw a picture of her, but she was overweight. It got out that she had been diagnosed with diabetes, quit cooking and eating that way, but continued to film her shows using the all things bad for you. That caused a bit of a fall from grace, but then the racist thing came out and...
Yeah I saw her pics, overweight chef?
Shes not alone there. Lol

Russ

I think Guy brings his son/sons n the show because he just has a great relationship with his kids. The younger one is an adopted nephew. Guy's sister died of cancer, and the dad wasn't in the family picture, so Guy brought him in.

Paula Deen grew up at a time in the South when and where it was common for people to use racist terms, even if they held no animosity toward black people. She just never adapted to changing times, as she should have. That's not an excuse, just an explanation.

CD
I didnt know that about guy, I have a new found respect for him now.
Thanks.

Russ

Yeah, the "do as I say, not as I do" thing with diabetes didn't help her at all.

Valerie Bertinelli cooks "homestyle" and has struggled with her weight for years. I remember when she was a teen actress. I had a crush on her (we are the same age). Then she married Eddie Van Halen. :ohmy:

CD

Yeah, the do as I say, not as I do thing with diabetes didn't help her at all.

Valerie Bertinelli cooks "homestyle" and has struggled with her weight for years. I remember when she was a teen actress. I had a crush on her (we are the same age). Then she married Eddie Van Halen. :ohmy:

CD

Another new name , now I have to giggle her.

Russ

Yeah, the "do as I say, not as I do" thing with diabetes didn't help her at all.

CD
Ok. Yeah shes kinda hot, and I have seen her. You must have a lot of stuff I dont get to see? Chefs.etc

Russ

I like giada but my daughter said about her, you know she cheated on her husband?
No I didn't know.
Ok I've gone off her. Lol.
I know, I'm fickle.

Russ

I like giada but my daughter said about her, you know she cheated on her husband?
No I didn't know.
Ok I've gone off her. Lol.
I know, I'm fickle.

Russ
No I didn't know she was a cheater, but not surprised, really. She has a very superficial, phony vibe to me.

She's all teeth and bones anyway, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom