Ukraine

Reports Wagner leader Prigozhen has been killed in an aircraft crash.

Makes a change from falling out of a hospital window I suppose.

Or accidentally ingesting poison.

Doesn't matter, if a Republican becomes President of the USA next year, Ukraine will be history. Most of the candidates are criticizing Biden's support for Ukraine, and Trump is owned by Putin.

CD

I suppose the question is, does it make Putin stronger?

Putin has a long history of murdering his political and personal rivals. He is the king of revenge. (probably a big reason why Trump admires him).

I just watched video of the "accident." The private jet dropped straight down from the sky with a trail of smoke behind it.

CD

Putin has a long history of murdering his political and personal rivals. He is the king of revenge. (probably a big reason why Trump admires him).

I just watched video of the "accident." The private jet dropped straight down from the sky with a trail of smoke behind it.

CD

I'm watching now. Maybe a missile by Ukraine sympathizers?
My money is on pootin

Russ

I'm watching now. Maybe a missile by Ukraine sympathizers?
My money is on pootin

Russ

Anyone want to bet on whether Trump and his cult will blame Ukraine for this? You like to gamble, rascal. :laugh:

CD

CD

That's what I meant. The issue is, he took a while to do it. Does that weaken his position?

That's what I meant. The issue is, he took a while to do it. Does that weaken his position?
Suggestions on media from people who know more than us point to there now being several thousand angry, battle hardened and well equipped mercinaries looking for revenge. Also Pregozhin does have a significant following amongst the Russian population, so this does potentially open up the chance of domestic unrest for Putin and it does nothing for troop morale..

I would say no. He's the head of a state, build quite different from Europe and US. The winning political team choose him for being the head of all propaganda. So I would say russia is as weak as it wasn't in decades and as the Russians are divided they don't perform well in GDP, sports and other fields they competed against US decades ago.

Back
Top Bottom