Upside Down Banana Bread.

Upside Down Banana Bread..jpg

Here's what it looks like. :wink:

Gee, Thanks, whoever corrected the spelling of the word banana! :wink:
Just use the report button next time and I'll pick it up from there.... (or the other admins will).

The report button is under the text, alongside your name, date and things like the like button. It can be used for both good and bad things I really don't mind. It's just a way of notifying me of an issue, not necessarily a problem.

Just use the report button next time and I'll pick it up from there.... (or the other admins will).

The report button is under the text, alongside your name, date and things like the like button. It can be used for both good and bad things I really don't mind. It's just a way of notifying me of an issue, not necessarily a problem.

Thanks again! I'll do that. :wink:

The rules don't require you to make the recipe. If they did we would probably have very few entries. Most entries are cut and pasted from elsewhere. I like to make and photograph my own recipes but very few people do that.

Ok, thanks. :wink:

Banana bread is the only bread I can boast of being able to master in the baking department. This right here takes things to a whole new level. I usually like a lot of those tasty recipes but this right here is one of those things I have to leave right where it is. Not a fella in this house would touch it. It's too much goodness for us. It'll have my looking at my banana in a totally different way.

Back
Top Bottom