US Veterans Day, November 11th.

I would have gone with the Bacon Cheeseburger. I just can't imagine eating an Applebee's steak. 🐴

CD
Here it is in all its glory:

It was ok.

My guess would be the breading in the chicken and there's probably quite a bit of sugar in the vinaigrette.

I meant the grilled version (not breaded presumably?) - but having googled a bit it seems that 'oriental vinaigrette' contains mayo. That is very wrong! Your steak actually looks rather good though.

My guess would be the breading in the chicken and there's probably quite a bit of sugar in the vinaigrette.

According to the Applebee's Nutrician Web Page, that dressing has 250 calories, and 22 grams of fat.

The total salad, including one breadstick (which is probably loaded with butter) has 1,429 calories, and 91 grams of fat. :eek: The Classic Bacon Cheeseburger has 100 fewer calories, and 10 fewer grams of fat than that salad. :scratchhead:

Applebee's Tuscan Garden Chick Salad is the healthiest, at 580 calories, but still a whopping 37 grams of fat.

Get this, their Oriental Chicken Salad Wrap has 1,890 calories, and 113 grams of fat!

https://www.applebees.com/en/nutrition/info

CD

Back
Top Bottom