Vacation

Visiting family in upstate NY.

20180809_164826.jpg
IMG_2865.jpg
20180809_163256.jpg

@detroitdad
Congratulations you lucky dog. You are blessed to have found the perfect woman. Blessings to you both. BTW you need to work on your picks of your Bride. Your food pics are fine but I would love to see the lovely woman who married you

@detroitdad
Congratulations you lucky dog. You are blessed to have found the perfect woman. Blessings to you both. BTW you need to work on your picks of your Bride. Your food pics are fine but I would love to see the lovely woman who married you

i'll try and snap a couple tonight. She is in a dress, which is a rare occurrence for her.

Damn is she hawt!

Oh my god... A cabin in the woods. I am actually so envious. I hope you will have a blast of a time. Not sure about the gambling being fun...But you do you.

8t actually wasn't calling. It was free poker entertainment. Something to do while wer waited for the burlesque show to start

Is this the Sunset Royal resort in Cancun? My wife and I went there for our 20th anniversary. What a blast!

Here we are coming in for a landing after parasailing (highly recommended: they will charge you an additional amount to take pictures of you enjoying / being terrified by your experience).

DSCN4247.JPG

Back
Top Bottom