'Wants' or 'would likes'?

Sorry but it looks messy and difficult to navigate :scratchhead:
Posting/replying to others is fiddly and long winded.

Thank you, I guess I didn't realize what all is involved in running a forum. You do have your hands full. lol Thank you for taking the time to answer my post.

It is so much easier on my end. When I make a copy of a recipe that I want to keep, I also make extra copies to file in various other binders, that is why I am surrounded by over 300 binders. lol But if I wanted to make a recipe using Turmeric for example, I can go right to the Herb and Spice binder and find more recipes calling for turmeric than we would ever be able to make. I have learned to cut back a lot. lol

Sorry but it looks messy and difficult to navigate :scratchhead:
How so? I'm happy to hear and listen to proposed changes if they can be implemented within the restrictions of the software. The sub-forums are easily renamed. More or less if them can be made but it had been tried before and didn't work then with more.
Posting/replying to others is fiddly and long winded.
It's is no different from CC and CC will be upgraded to the new software before long.
How could it be made easier for you? Is it just difficult because of the device you are using? Or just that you are trying to learn new software?

and didn't realize the lightening bolt was for new posts.

I wondered what that was.
I didn't realize it, until TastyReuben pointed it out. Getting accustomed to the new look. I like it! It must take a small village to run a website. Thanks :)

It would be nice if we could have more than 4 tags per recipe.:whistling:

What are you doing up so early? lol
Been up for over an hour already. Hubby gets up at 5:30am weekdays. I get up at 6am everyday weekends included. I'm a wake with the sun person. Hard when we used to live so far north (it getting light at 4am or earlier) and even harder when we were cycling above the Arctic circle for 4 months! Here now, it's getting light around 5am and the sun pops up over the horizon exactly at 6am so I get up to the most beautiful light bathing frozen eucalyptus trees!

It would be nice if we could have more than 4 tags per recipe.:whistling:
done.

Members are now allowed 8 per thread and a thread can have a maximum of 10 tags. (Remember, any member can tag any thread, not just their own. So you can edit and change tags that you think are incorrect, but anyone causing havoc or deliberately mis-using the system will have that privilege removed.)

Thank you, I didn't know that.
Most tags can also be deleted, so if you spot on that is perhaps spelt incorrectly (ignoring the U.S. to UK spelling) simply remove anything with that tag (it's usually only 1 recipe or similar). Once there is nothing associated with a tag, it is automatically removed (unless we as moderators have set it not to).

If you spot a tag that might be a problem, misspelt, duplicate of another or just incorrect (game is a good example right now because there are both poultry game recipes and competitions and challenges in the same tag, it needs separating out) just use the retort button and let us know and we'll correct it.

Back
Top Bottom