What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

I recall but didn't know it applied to tablecloths. Same for tea towels?
Yes, pretty much anything that can be washed gets washed. It even says to do so on the packaging: “Wash before first use.”

Is it because of the nasty chemicals left on the fabric (mostly formaldehyde) or because of the texture of unwashed fabric?
Mainly the former, but if I remember to get it out of the tumble dryer promptly, I may not need to iron it. Bonus!

Yes, pretty much anything that can be washed gets washed. It even says to do so on the packaging: “Wash before first use.”

Mainly the former, but if I remember to get it out of the tumble dryer promptly, I may not need to iron it. Bonus!
My washing machine has a pre iron setting that I never used because I assumed it was just a low spin speed.
I've had it about 3 years and discovered accidentally while looking for something else in the instructions that it hot steams the items at the end (ironed almost nothing since) BUT you have to nab the items out the second its done or the hot steam helps crumpled clothes get very creasy!

When you're in the market for a new washing machine one with a steam function is well worth it!

Back
Top Bottom