What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had to answer the call and yes, they were inside. I don't have stains in them. I like to shower after dropping a bomb. And at those times, then I don't wear underwear in the shower.

Some time ago, I was talking with my one year older brother and confessed about what I truly hate about growing old. I told him that I hated the fact that after growing old, standing in front of the toilet to take a whizz, sometimes resulted in things going - side ways! When that starts happening, by gum, it really sinks in, just what it means to grow old.

Some time ago, I was talking with my one year older brother and confessed about what I truly hate about growing old. I told him that I hated the fact that after growing old, standing in front of the toilet to take a whizz, sometimes resulted in things going - side ways! When that starts happening, by gum, it really sinks in, just what it means to grow old.
Well, getting old in that respect, to me, means standing in front of the toilet...and standing...and standing some more until things finally get going!

The black velvet dress I bought for Christmas, it has a low cut on the back.

And my favorite leggings.

MrsT was setting the camera up at the end of the runway, er...hallway and I was just working on my variation of Zoolander's "Blue Steel" look - I call it "Purple Velvet:"

View attachment 53438

I'll tell her to stop, though. No point in being ridiculous. :wink:

i love the shirt !

Well, getting old in that respect, to me, means standing in front of the toilet...and standing...and standing some more until things finally get going!

Have you had your prostrate checked recently? Or are you fearful of doing it?

• Wow
Reactions: mjd
Have you had your prostrate checked recently? Or are you fearful of doing it?
It depends on who's doing the checking. :laugh:

Seriously, yep, I've had it checked more than once. I'm not bothered by the exam. No issues so far and my PSA is ok. You start getting old, it starts growing.

Please note: I've repressed 31 sophomoric prostate-checking jokes while typing this response. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom