What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got that waistcoat in Roundstone, Ireland. I can tell I've lost weight because it used to be quite snug, and now there's a good couple of inches of slack between it and me. Also, the trousers are a little baggy, and those are slims and straight from the dryer, which usually makes them tight like a rock star's - I'm wasting away to nothin'!

And yes, Covid hair is apparently a thing.

You rock 🤟

I got that waistcoat in Roundstone, Ireland. I can tell I've lost weight because it used to be quite snug, and now there's a good couple of inches of slack between it and me. Also, the trousers are a little baggy, and those are slims and straight from the dryer, which usually makes them tight like a rock star's - I'm wasting away to nothin'!

And yes, Covid hair is apparently a thing.
Nice work CD!

Earrings I bought 25 years ago in Exeter and I still like them. Oh how the camera can lie (distortion of the lens). I do have greenish eyes though.

Last edited:
Earrings I bought 25 years ago in Exeter and I still like them. Oh how the camera can lie (distortion of the lens). I do have greenish eyes though.

View attachment 50605
I always say this, but I love your photos. I don't think you can take a bad one, and I don't just mean the actually taking of the photo - you're a charming subject as well.

Usually, I get a little kick out of your mischievous smile, but I'm betting this expression is the one you get when you have to tell us to stay on topic, or to remember to tag our challenge entries, or some other forum herding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom