What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me... you clean and disinfect the soles of your brogues? I say this because they are resting on top of the slip over.
Well, I didn't go as far as disinfect them, but I certainly wiped them down with a damp cloth first, although I probably didn't need to - I don't think I've worn these since probably this time last year.

And, as always, you're a stunner, Morning Glory. I think you're one of those people blessed to look good no matter what. :)

d, as always, you're a stunner, @Morning Glory. I think you're one of those people blessed to look good no matter what. :)

Its not true. I only post slightly blurred selfies taken from specific angles. And, no, I'm not going to post a more realistic photo! But what you cannot see is just how dreadful the skin on my face is. I think its inherited and age related, since I remember my Aunt had the same and as a kid I thought it was horrible. Its sort of 'open pores' that look like orange peel. :ohmy: I'm not too bad seen from over 2 metres away (which is handy, given covid rules).

I also have one eye in particular where the bit of face above it has dropped badly (age related). I can adjust this when I take photos by arching my eyebrows. I used to get botox to correct it but haven't been for a long time due to covid.

Its not true. I only post slightly blurred selfies taken from specific angles. And, no, I'm not going to post a more realistic photo! But what you cannot see is just how dreadful the skin on my face is. I think its inherited and age related, since I remember my Aunt had the same and as a kid I thought it was horrible. Its sort of 'open pores' that look like orange peel. :ohmy: I'm not too bad seen from over 2 metres away (which is handy, given covid rules).

I also have one eye in particular where the bit of face above it has dropped badly (age related). I can adjust this when I take photos by arching my eyebrows. I used to get botox to correct it but haven't been for a long time due to covid.
Stop mocking yourself, beauty! Considering that you're not a teenager, you look fresh, lean, happy and full of life. I relate to the saggy eye, enlarged pores and crinkled forehead issues and thinking of how my tummy, face, bum or thighs looked decades ago but I wasn't any happier with myself back in the day - plus I had only half of the experience and (experience-related) understanding I have today. Nature has its ways of softening the blow. I rejoice in my impaired eyesight every morning taking a look in the bathroom mirror :sun:.

Necklace of the day.
ka_4.png

Going back over that photo...yeah...um-hmmm...certain angle...raised eyebrow...ok...

...well, whatever you're doing, it's working for you, you look grand. Outer beauty is strongly influenced by inner attitude, so maybe that's what shines through somehow, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom