What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, today it was cold and nasty, so I wore a Maroon L.L. Bean henley, with an Underarmor shirt underneath, a pair of stonewashed Wranglers, and a pair of black and blue Nike Airs.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.27.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.28.00 PM.jpg

Black socks. :wink:

CD

You guys are too complicated. Lol.

Russ

I just like to be comfortable, and my outfit today is very comfortable. Low maintenance, too. Just wash it, dry it, and hang it in the closet kind of clothing.

CD

I just like to be comfortable, and my outfit today is very comfortable. Low maintenance, too. Just wash it, dry it, and hang it in the closet kind of clothing.

CD

I'm in normal attire, I will put shoes n socks and jeans and a nice polo top later when I go out. I would love to see tastys wardrobe?? Mines minimal. Wife keeps taking over my drawers.

Russ

Ah, another one for the list. UK - waistcoat, US - vest. :scratchhead:

CD
The interesting thing about that is (if I remember my Fashion 101 class), "vest" is an older term than "waistcoat." - we never got the message over here to the new terminology. :laugh:

FTR, I say waistcoat. Always have, always will. I think it was my first word as a wee babe.

Wife keeps taking over my drawers.
Same here...when it's a good day!*

I have a big dresser (the kind with a mirror), a chest of drawers, and two average closets. That sounds like a lot of closest space, but both also have other things stored in them.

*That joke depends on whether your use of English has the other meaning for "drawers" that we (regionally) have here - underpants.

...and we're back to underpants. :laugh:

The interesting thing about that is (if I remember my Fashion 101 class), "vest" is an older term than "waistcoat." - we never got the message over here to the new terminology. :laugh:

FTR, I say waistcoat. Always have, always will. I think it was my first word as a wee babe.

I have a big dresser (the kind with a mirror), a chest of drawers, and two average closets. That sounds like a lot of closest space, but both also have other things stored in them.

*That joke depends on whether your use of English has the other meaning for "drawers" that we (regionally) have here - underpants.

Drawers here are a cabinet with sliding drawers. "My" unit has 4 large ones and 5 smaller ones. I have use of 1 big and 2 small. Wife's taken the rest as she squeezes my undies in with my socks now.
Double large sliding doors other clothing racks, all hers. No drama,lol

Russ

Drawers here are a cabinet with sliding drawers. "My" unit has 4 large ones and 5 smaller ones. I have use of 1 big and 2 small. Wife's taken the rest as she squeezes my undies in with my socks now.
Double large sliding doors other clothing racks, all hers. No drama,lol

Russ
It means that here as well:

draw·er
/ˈdrôr/
noun
plural noun: drawers

a box-shaped storage compartment without a lid, made to slide horizontally in and out of a desk, chest, or other piece of furniture.

DATED•HUMOROUS
underpants."Queen Victoria was notoriously careless with her drawers"

Definitions from Oxford Languages

I thought about making a "taking over my drawers" joke, but figured too many people wouldn't get it.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom