What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd wear that shirt -- nice color. I am wearing another L.L.Bean henley in heather color today. Those jeans don't appear to be Wranglers, so I wouldn't be able to wear them in public.

BTW, I don't wear shoes in my house, either. My wool Berber carpet is 20 years old, and still looks good. I paid out the wazoo for that carpet, so NO SHOES!

CD

I'd wear that shirt -- nice color. I am wearing another L.L.Bean henley in heather color today. Those jeans don't appear to be Wranglers, so I wouldn't be able to wear them in public.

BTW, I don't wear shoes in my house, either. My wool Berber carpet is 20 years old, and still looks good. I paid out the wazoo for that carpet, so NO SHOES!

CD
That shirt is an LL Bean shirt, and the jeans are Levi's. I usually wear 514's (the mature gentleman's "skinny" jeans), but I didn't buy these and they're a lot closer to the feared "Dad" jeans.

That shirt is an LL Bean shirt, and the jeans are Levi's. I usually wear 514's (the mature gentleman's "skinny" jeans), but I didn't buy these and they're a lot closer to the feared "Dad" jeans.

Levi's are the best-seller in most of the US, but in Texas, you gotta' wear Wranglers. It all goes back to Wrangler's long-time support of Rodeos, and Rodeo Riders.

You always buy them a little long to wear with your boots. They should bunch up just a little at the bottom. I have two different lengths -- one for everyday shoes (Berkies), and one for boots. Notice how the Wranglers below bunch up a little at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.17.51 PM.jpg

CD

I always wear Wranglers because I know they fit me. However, I once asked a Paddy to bring me some from the States and to ensure they were Wranglers. He arrived with Levis (the shopkeeper said they were the same). They didn't fit!

Bunching up at the bottoms? No chance if I buy them here in Thailand. They are only just long enough (33" i.l.).

I always wear Wranglers because I know they fit me. However, I once asked a Paddy to bring me some from the States and to ensure they were Wranglers. He arrived with Levis (the shopkeeper said they were the same). They didn't fit!

Bunching up at the bottoms? No chance if I buy them here in Thailand. They are only just long enough (33" i.l.).

I get Wranglers here for 20-bucks a pair. I wonder how much it would cost to ship them to Thailand. :scratchhead:

CD

Admit it... if you could fit in skinny jeans, you would wear them. But, you are over 25, so skinny jeans are not an option. :(

CD
Probably not, but I'd have to try them on first just to be sure. :laugh:

I do generally like my clothes to fit close. I don't like baggy clothing, that looks sloppy to me, but I also don't like really snug clothing, which seems to be the trend in the last 15 years or so.

Slim fit, athletic fit are all fine, but you need to be slim or athletic to make that work. Too many guys wearing that stuff are built like me...a little soft and pudgy. Not a good look.

I used to see guys out and about with suits so tight...they fit only if the guy was standing perfectly still. As soon as they'd move just and arm, the seams would start straining and pulling, and it would look just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom