What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the office today
357C2068-BB0A-4367-AB4A-7C32C18911E4.jpeg

Hemulen I want those earrings! 😍
Your sweet comment is probably rhetorical but here goes.... I'd order another pair for myself (just in case I loose these ones) but unfortunately the US based seller from Etsy is "taking a break" (most likely retired from business :meh:) and I couldn't find any similar ones online.

Your sweet comment is probably rhetorical but here goes.... I'd order another pair for myself (just in case I loose these ones) but unfortunately the US based seller from Etsy is "taking a break" (most likely retired from business :meh:) and I couldn't find any similar ones online.

I mean I would like some earrings like that... :D I need to look for something similar on Aliexpress

I mean I would like some earrings like that... :D I need to look for something similar on Aliexpress
I wasn't thinking that you'd want me to send mine as a gift :D - I just checked whether they're still on sale. I've genuinely thought of ordering another pair because they remind me of our late Parson Russell terrier.💕
topi_2.JPG

Last edited:
I have a virtual office party today so I’m dressing up a bit but the upper body only. I’ll probably wear my pajamas trousers if it gets too cold :D
View attachment 48963

Love the yellow. Yellow is my favourite colour (followed by the sky blue of Morning Glory flowers). It suits you. Can only just see the earrings but they look interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom