What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found my owl earrings. They are far too small so I've not worn them. I tend to wear large earrings due to having long hair. Little ones are lost on me. But the shop they came from is named after me.

View attachment 48805

Note to self ...must clean my worktop more carefully.

We have Claire's here too, they have lots of fun earrings and other accessories!

I have long, dark hair and I actually like wearing small earrings and how they look on me.

What is that?
What is (in America) called an A-style undershirt, and what I think you call a string vest.

"Beater" is a shortened version of the unpleasant name "wifebeater," as when you see a guy on one of those live cop shows arrested for domestic assault, he's usually wearing one of those.

They're actually forbidden in a lot of shops, bars, and restaurants here.

What is (in America) called an A-style undershirt, and what I think you call a string vest.

"Beater" is a shortened version of the unpleasant name "wifebeater," as when you see a guy on one of those live cop shows arrested for domestic assault, he's usually wearing one of those.

They're actually forbidden in a lot of shops, bars, and restaurants here.
1603287094257.png

Ok so this is my fave “collection” about necklace (cloth blue necklace and a silver one I bought years ago in a market in Milano) and my fave bracelet which I wear often except during summertime because is pretty heavy and then it cooks my wrist (yes, I have both an autumn/winter and a spring/summer bracelet collection)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom